We were in town for a family reunion and we rented 2 rooms which were on the second floor of the main building. The rewarding benefit of the second floor is that you get the vaulted ceiling which makes the spacious room feel like you are in a cabin and not just a room.
The balcony faced the Wisconsin River and the view was great. It was September so unfortunately the pool was closed and the river was a little high to enjoy the lawn and beach but we are looking forward to coming back in the summer next year to enjoy the rest of the amenities. However, you do get passes to the indoor water park, so we took advantage of that. We would recommend anyone to stay at the Cedar Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean river view log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Water park passes Memorial - Labor Day. Ski & Tubing Packages available 2017-2018 Winter Season. Buy one Get One Free Super Splash Pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement