Dell Creek Motel
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
US$147
AscendHotels
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All reviewsplay groundcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againother guestsattractionssummermicrowaveplaygrounddryerbeddingrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. Very clean room. Spotless bathroom. Well maintained motel. It's a very short walk to wilderness resort. I plan on staying here when I return this summer to visit Noah's ark. Thanks for a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Guy S
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here for Black Friday rest. This is a older motel but still in great shape. Glad to stay at this family run motel. We need to keep these around. Thank goodness it is not run by Mt. Olympus. Comfy clean rooms with everything you would need.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed one night in a king room and because it was a Thursday, it was nice and quiet. The rooms may be small and a little outdated, but very, very clean. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. The grounds are beautiful and there is plenty of room with 4 tables outside, a picnic area and a very nice pool. We could see this becoming our favorite place to stay in the Dells.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This motel is in a prime location and has a friendly accomodating staff with very affordable rates. Although it is an older motel it has been updated regularly and has a wonderful pool and well kept beautiful flower gardens with several restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Recently had a one night stay at the Dell Creek with my family. After a long day at Noah's Ark, check-in here was a breeze. The lady was very nice and resourceful. We had a 2 double bed room. Did not have a flat screen, which is no big deal, but would be a nice upgrade since the rooms are a bit on the smaller side and we did have 4 people. Rooms are super clean.

My biggest point of booking a hotel in the Dells is I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a big resort, when we were going to be at Noah's Ark anyways. I feel I accomplished this here. I would recommend if you have anymore than 3 people to book 2 rooms for the space reason.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family