“Nice clean place for a low price”
Review of Dell Creek Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Dell Creek Motel
Ranked #40 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 11 May 2009

I have stayed at the Dells Creek 3 times now and me and my family love this place. The rooms are small but clean and well maintained . The front garden is nice and the kids loved the pool area. We had a family reunion at the Motel and was able to rent 10 rooms and have a cookout in the play area while the kids played. If your looking for a nice clean place to stay for a cheap price The Dell Creek is the place to stay .

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank back4moore

Reviewed 3 August 2008

My boyfriend and I just got home today from the Dells and we loved our stay at Dell Creek Motel. Although the room is small it was a perfect size for just the 2 of us. The bathroom looked like it had been recently remodeled and it looked great. The pool was nice and it was a nice relaxing spot after a long day of attractions and sight seeing. There is a playset if you have any kids to play on and some grills to grill out. The only thing I would say I didn't like would be the bed. It was very uncomfortable and it hurt my back. But overall, the Motel was great and the staff was very friendly. We plan on coming back to the dells next year and will be staying at Dell Creek again!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tabithas1986
Reviewed 14 October 2007

My husband and I wanted to go a vacation for fairly cheap, and decided upon the Wisconsin Dells and the Dell Creek Motel. The motel has a wonderful location, and many resturants and sights are not far away from the motel. The room was VERY small and the two of us felt cramped, but the room was clean and the shower was HUGE. We enjoyed the outdoor pool and the many floating toys. It was nice to relax in such a quiet pool after a hot day outdoors. My husband really liked the flowers and the ability to drink his morning cofee outdoors. The staff was very nice, but were unable to answer some pretty simple questions we had about the area. While I would recommend Dell Creek, I don't think we will be staying there if we visit again.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank Starshyne09
Reviewed 12 August 2007

We just returned from our Wisconsin Dells trip. After reading various reviews I booked Dell Creek Motel for 2 nights. The price was okay below 100 $per night (high summer season with one week-end night).
We loved the place. Its' front yard garden is really well mentained. It has a small pool and kids play area. My son loved the place.

Though it has some problems like door latch of the room and bathroom doesnt lock properly. Bathrooms are very small but they are clean and it has got windows for outside fresh air to get in.

We liked the front desk ladies and they were helpful. The place has very homely feel. You dont feel its very commerical place. Would have liked to stay for one /two nights more.

We loved the next door Chees factory restaurant. Its really great and cool place to eat ...!!! Many vegetarian options too!!!

I would recommend this motel if you want to spend moderate money and want a homely feel.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank sumi16
Reviewed 8 July 2007

We decided to take a weekend trip to the Dells on the last minute. We were planning on visiting Noahs Ark and really just needed a place to sleep. All that was open was the Kalahari and Dell Creek. We decided to book the room at Dell Creek, for a rate of $89.00. We arrived in the evening to check-in and the front desk was very nice. Not fake nice, they really acted friendly and were very welcoming. The grounds of this motel are wonderful. The plants and trees provide wonderful shade and the motel provides lawn chair to sit on. It was a real treat to drink coffee in the morning just relaxing outdoors. The room and bathroom itself are small. The room had a refrigerator, microwave, plenty of counter space, a phone, and AC. The room for the most part was clean. The bathroom had a few problems...but nothing major. There was a dead insect on the windowsill, a little mold on the side of the shower tiling, etc. It just looked like the bathroom had been overlooked for some reason. I had no major problems though. It was very quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The pool area was one of my favorite things about this place. The pool was large, well heated, and the motel provided tons of inflatable tubes and pool toys to play with. Considering everything, for $89, this was a great deal. I plan to stay here again and would recommend it to others. If you are a vegetarian, the restaurant next door, the Cheese Factory, is all vegetarian and is delicious! Thanks Dell Creek.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank teleholic
Reviewed 19 March 2007

This hotel was not all it presented it self to be in the website. The rooms are really close together the walls are paper thin. The housekeeping was not acceptable at all. There were things that should have been in the room that were not at all. Things missing were not easily assessible as the office is only open certain hours and if you were gone all day and did not notice you were out of luck. Inexpensive and close to attractions was a plus.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tazanne
Reviewed 4 March 2007

My husband and I stayed at Dell Creek in the fall. We chose this motel due to the price and the reviews. It was awful!!! When we entered our room if was freezing. The windows were open and the baseboard heaters were not turned on. We fidled with all the gadgets in the room to get some heat and after about 20 minutes went to the front desk and she had no idea what to do. We went out to eat and when we came back it was finally starting to warm up. The desk clerk knew nothing about the area to offer suggestions other than one which was extremely expensive!!
The bathroom is extremly tiny and there was no heat vents with very old fixtures. The room itself was very dark and dreary and seemed like it hadn't been updated in about 40 years. We were really dissappointed with our stay but luckily we didn't have to spend much time there.
I'm sure the gardens out front were really beautiful in the summer but next time I'll pay extra and git something nicer. Besides I don't think my husband would go next year if I told him we were staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple