“Wet and fun!”

US$30.00*
and up
1-Hour Guided WildThing Jet Boat Tour in Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: Wisconsin Dells Wildthing Jetboat Tours 50% Fast, 50% Slow, 100% Fun! The excitement begins with Wildthing Jet Boat Tours! Powerful. . . 1200 horsepower, over 20,000 gallons of water per minute thrusting you through Upper Dells Glacial Park on the beautiful Wisconsin River! We hear passengers say, "Let's ride the Wildthing again!" on a daily basis! Expect power stops, 360 spins, and sprays of water coming at you from all angles!
Reviewed 4 September 2013

So much fun. You WILL get wet! You get to see some beautiful sites on the tour and hear some fun facts about the area too. Definitely worth doing if you're in the Dells.

All reviews
"history lesson"
"favorite things"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My son and I were in the Dells for a few days. Prior to arriving, we were researching activities that were available in the Dells. I came across "Wild Thing" and immediately booked tickets! I was told to wear clothes that I didn't mind getting a little wet; thinking we were just gonna get hit w/a few sprinkles here and there, we still dressed for the day. The bus to the tour, left on time and about 2 miles later, we arrived at the site of "Wild Thing". We walked down to dock and loaded the boat. Again, I was just expecting a nice, steady pace but was not opposed to anything faster. This ride was AMAZING!!!! We were given facts about the river and the view of this piece of nature was BEAUTIFUL!!! We had a great "skipper" and he also came along w/a sense of humor. The music from the boat made it that much more exciting as you felt as if you were truly on an adventure. The power stops and 360 turns are just that and nothing less! Definitely not what I expected but it was AMAZING!!! We got DRENCHED!! The only negative about this tour was that we were not informed that this drenching would occur but a lot of water never hurts anyone! I would DEFINITELY come back to the Dells specifically for this tour!! I was awesome! Don't leave the Dells w/o experiencing this AWESOME tour!!! If you miss it, you'll regret it!! A MUST RIDE!!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had a great time over the weekend on the jet boat! Don't fool yourself, everyone will get wet no matter where you sit!! They do have plastic bins to put your valuables so they won't get wet. Great ride, great driver!!

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I went with my husband and two kids (7 & 9) and we all enjoyed it! It was a warm day out so getting wet was welcoming. Captain Craig pointed out sights and got us wet all at the same time. Very enjoyable. Watch for coupons, especially the buy one get one child free.