“Wisconsin Dells Experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 August 2014

THis hotel aswell as it's staff were excellent. We had a Family Renion here and everything was handeled very well. I would highly recommend this place to stay when visiing this location. From the staff to the rooms to our dining experience, everything was great

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ryan L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Tom,
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Garden inn. We appreciate you sharing your expierence on tripadviser and love to get feedback from our guests. The whole HGI team enjoyed your company and are glad that we could be part of such a special occasion. We are looking forward to seeing you all next year. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Have been to many Hilton chain hotels, we are Hilton Honors Diamond. This hotel had dirty scruffy carpets in the room. The bedding while clean was very creased. My wife thought they hadn't changed it but I think it was just not ironed like they normally are. Bedding, mattresses seemed suboptimal , lumpy, compared to Hampton Inns and other Hilton property. Breakfast was adequate . For the price charged too, presumably because it's at a "resort" area we were disappointed.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Being new to the States, I like exploring cities. The thrill of vacations is always complemented by the stay. I went to Wisconsin Dells with my wife and kid for an aqua vacation. The stay in the hotel made it even more memorable. One definitely likes to retire at a quieter place in the evening especially after a tiring fun filled morning. Hilton Garden had the required serenity, cleanliness, near yet away from the madding crowd quality. I will certainly chose Hilton properties for all my future vacations - and all of this due to Hilton Garden Inn.

1  Thank Sujoy D
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Overall experience-excellant. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room very roomy with fridge and microwave. Bed and linens very comfortable. Exercise room had everything I needed and was great temperature and maintained very well. Breakfast crew did an amazing job.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 317bradg
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed here in the end of July 2014 - four of us: me, my husband, our 15 y.o. daughter and my 68 y.o. mom. We stayed only for one night, as later we were staying in Wilderness on the Lake - it was more convenient for us, we were planning to use Wilderness' water parks, which you can't use unless you stay in the resort.

The hotel exceeded my expectations. We got two rooms - king and two-queens. We asked for adjoining rooms, and the hotel was so nice to provide us with those. We came earlier than check-in time, so both rooms weren't ready yet. But we were able to get into one of our rooms, so we can drop our luggage, change and go to the water park.

When we came back in the evening, - the second room was ready too. The rooms were spacious and clean, and both had balconies. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

I didn't use the breakfast, but my husband did, and he liked it so much, that once he even walked there from Wilderness on the Lake - to have breakfast in Hilton (it's very close, about 5-7 minutes walk). He is actually a picky eater, likes healthy food etc. And he said that the breakfast was just great: cooked to order omelets, big variety of fresh fruits, good coffee - and only for about 10 dollars.

There is no dinner or lunch on the site, but there are several nice restaurants in very short walking distance. We went to Sprecher's for dinner.

So far - we were very impressed, and would highly recommend this facility to anybody.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Beautiful and clean hotel. Delicious breakfast every morning for 9.95. Free cookies, coffee and tea for all paying guests throughout the day. BUT.....and I am so disappointed in this one downfall, was the ridiculous energy saving television that you can not adjust the brightness on. Television is extremely dark, and when lamps are on in the room, it reflects off of the screen and makes it worse. Not that we're in the room watching TV during the day, but after being gone, we needed to catch up on current events. $200.00 plus tax for the room per night...buys me enough energy where I can watch the television without restrictions so I can actually see the picture. Hilton made the decision for me, to save them money.

Room Tip: I'm sure all rooms are clean and up-to-date.
2  Thank RoxyRae1026
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Loved the hotel. People were friendly and accommodating. Easy check in. Great location. Comfy beds. What more could you want for a couple of days.
Loved the k-cups coffee pots in every room. I bought my own cream and kept it in the fridge.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family