“Great for a night in!”

Rocky Rococo's
Ranked #94 of 190 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: http://www.rockyrococo.com/Locations.aspx for zipcode type in 53965, And the new restaurant will be listed.
Marshall, Wisconsin
“Great for a night in!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We didn't feel like going out to eat after a long day of travel and and an evening spent swimming and playing, so we decided to order in from Rocky's. Free delivery, faster than quoted, hot and delicious, right to our hotel room. Person who answered the phone and delivery driver were both professional and friendly. My only negative was probably my own fault...I would've preferred to pay by credit card but wasn't given the option, though I also neglected to ask.

Rocky's continues to be my favorite pizza chain!

• Visited March 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“A favorite!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We come here every time we go to the dells! Always delicious, always a great deal, and always very very nice employees! Love it!

Visited January 2014
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME PIZZA !!! But pricey”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I just love how big the toppings are on their pizza. I've never been inside the restaurant because I get it delivered, which the delivery service is good. However their large 1 topping pizza is $20 which is insane !

• Visited January 2014
North of Chicago, IL
“LOVE Rocky Rococo's”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My sister and I have always loved Rocky Rococo's pizza and thought the one in the dells had closed. Much to our happiness we found out it was opened again. We got there just after opening, so choices were minimal but hat was OK because we each loved different flavors. Then we had him make us another slice to go - YUMMY! Pizza still good, very clean place, clean bathroom, nice customer service! Rocky Rococo's will now be on our trip to the Dells again!

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, IL
“Consistent”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Traveling with 4 kids 3 & under, it wasn't busy, we got hot fresh pizza & all ate for under $30. Can't beat that!

Visited August 2013