“Big waste of money”
Review of Lost Temple

Lost Temple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Went to the Dells in March so I thought we would check this out and also the Ghost Out Post next door. Never again, not even if they put more money into it. The only good parts were the floating head and the person that jumps out covered in leaves. Sorry if I ruined it for anybody but that is actually it. Don't waste your money. Find something better to do like Knuckleheads bowling or anything!

3  Thank Mitchell F

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I loved it. :) I loved the floating head he was funny.:) my cousins loved it to <3 I hope I can go back:) We still talk about it. It was a little scary for my little cousin but I like to be scared.

1  Thank AshlynKayte
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was short but fun. You are guided through the temple by a tour guide who helps you find your way and describes what you are seeing. You are searching for the golden skull. It scared a seven year old a bit but he was fine at the end.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our 7 year old was scared as soon as we set foot inside the door, but it was good. It was only around 20 minutes long and it seemed as though we were just walking around following the guide. I did like the vortex tunnel, but it was only a few feet long. Not a must see that's for sure!

2  Thank Letitia24
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We visited because it was something new. it was fun but could of been better. out tour guide was a little bit lame. with the right tour guide it could be lots of fun.

1  Thank clock9504