“Good beer, good time - non-touristy”

Port Huron Brewing Company
More attraction details
Owner description: BEER.TOURS.FUN!Inspired by our famiy's 1917 Port Huron Steam Traction Engine, a new brewery was born in 2011 with the motto"Quality Built Beer". Port Huron Brewing Company produces some of the finest craft beers in Wisconsin. One visit to the Engine House Tap Room and you will agree Port Huron stands for quailty. We invite you to join us at the Tap Room located within Port Huron Brewing Company, you will have the priviege of tasting one or all of our quality crafted beers. Feel free to bring dinner with you or order delivery to the brewery. Families welcome.Open Wednesday & Thursday 4:00 pm-9:00 pm, Friday 2:00 pm-10:00 pm, and Saturday Noon-9:00 pm, & Sunday Noon-5 pm
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Got a flight of 4 sampler beers: They had a honey blonde, hefeweizen, amber ale, & porter. I really liked the first 3 & i'm not a fan of porters but my brother thought it was one of the better ones he's had. The tap room is neat and the staff is very friendly. Free popcorn & pretzels while you drink and wait for a tour. Tanner gave a surprisingly VERY informative tour and his passion for brewing quality beer really shows.
But the best part about this place? It's nowhere near the touristy/nutty parts of the Dells. It's not far, but far enough to get away from the chaos to relax and enjoy some tasty local brews.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I stopped in after some wine tasting where Port Huron Brewing was suggested. We stopped, weren't sure we were in the right place - total industrial area. My husband ordered a "flight" for tasting and liked ALL of the samples. Very comfortable, sat, drank a little and chatted with the bartender. I would reccomend stopping in.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My husbands family has a lake home in the area. I found this place online by accident. My husband and I love craft beer so we thought it was worth checking out. We came in on a Saturday night. The bar was full so we grabbed a table. Bartender came over right away to greet us and take our order. He was very friendly and helpful! We were pleasantly surprised. We will be back with friends and family!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

A great addition to the Dells. Just outside of Downtown Dells, so it is a quiet spot to go for a cold beer, or to bring a growler of your favorite home. Free tours are offered as well. Very friendly staff and usually the Brewmaster is also on site.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great little brewery located in a business park, which was random. Definitely needed the GPS to find it, but glad we did. Darren and Toria were the bartenders. Only 6 of us in there when I asked for a tour (about 30 minutes after the tour was technically scheduled), and Darren was nice enough to give the tour. 6 more joined during the tour, but cool little brewery (and it has a Flux Capacitor that is still a mystery). Get here early for a seat at the bar - as we were leaving, another 4 cars were pulling in. A lot of locals were stopping in to get growlers, which I love! Tanner the owner also has a great reputation. He wasn't there during our visit, but we stopped at Capital Brewery the next day, and the staff of Capital all had great things to say about him. Great place!