“Great Service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stopped at Starbucks on a stormy day for a solid cup of coffee. Was greeted by a very friendly server that offered up the choices of the day. She was great at making you feel welcome and seemed to care you reached your destination. It had the typical cabin feel, I only wish I had the time to sit in there and enjoy my coffee. I recommend this stop for your morning pick me up.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Every time I visit a Starbucks, my order is always made the same. I love the consistency and the comfort I get from my visits. It's like being at home away from home.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Just like McDonalds, you know what to expect, the service is good, the cafe clean with great service, a nice oasis in the midst of vacationland

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is my daughter's fav place to go during our dells stay. The service and coffeeis great. Everytime she goes there they give her exactly what she is expecting and more. The favors are blending very well.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The staff at this location are warm, friendly and efficient. I would expect nothing less from any Starbuck's location. This is a must stop every time we are in the area, which is aprox. 3-4 times a year.