“Tater Tot Emporium”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 April 2014

It was my first time at the Distillery and it was a good time. There were 12 of us in total and the big draw for the kids (ages 42 yrs to 16 months) was the promise of Tater Tots. The kids loved them. I had a burger with Tater Tots and cheese curds as well as cheese and the usual garden fixings. They had Tater Tot casseroles of all sorts. A unique fun place.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

This was my first Dells Distillery experience. Working at a resort in the Dells, a lot of people have questioned this place since we were handing out coupons last season with each check in. I wasn't super excited about all of the tots on the menu, but tried the buffalo chicken casserole. It was okay. Nothing special. Drink prices were reasonable. Male bartender needs to not be dealing face to face with customers. VERY crabby! Thankfully our waitress was super nice which made up for the bartender. I doubt I will come back any time soon, but can explain the atmosphere and menu to interested customers in the future.

1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I have been here twice and we really enjoy the food. The service is fast and the food comes out to you quickly and hot. Fun place for a low key lunch. There also is a nice selection of beer.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

After walking around downtown and by chance walking into Dells Distillery was a happy distraction. My sister and I wanted a quick bite to eat and a cool beer. This just happens to be a great place to stop in. The atmosphere is very pub like with two levels. We had Whiskey Prime Rib and Shrimp, which I would make a detour on my way home just to go have this sandwich. I would recommend this pub/restaurant to anyone looking for tasty bar food.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Me and my friends came in last night had an awesome time the drinks were perfect and the prices were great the food was even better torta tots and sandwiches taco tot chos the cowboy sandwich and city slicker were all awesome as u can tell we went all out and it was worth it there distillery sampler was to die for they even have there own infused liquor the apple cinnamon whiskey was my fav. Will be back awesome service great bartenders very clean establishment check it out it is what the dells has been missing.