“Back again!”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
“Back again!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The food was very good and Rachel was friendly and gave great service, very attentive!

Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We visited during a very slow time of year. We went for dinner, there were 9 in our party and we were one of maybe five tables in the whole restaurant, but that's not a bad thing as far as we're concerned. The food was great! It's always neat to try something new. It was a Jamaican themed restaurant... I had the cocnut rice and beans, the greens, and some shrimp...others at the table had more traditional dishes, and there were no complaints. Items in the gift shop were a little pricey, but like we needed those anyway.

Visited January 2012
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Jamaican atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

They have a new restraunt and night club. The food reminds me of Jamaica. Althought the Climates not the same. Yum!

Visited November 2011
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Great food - loved the Jamaican spice”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

If I was rating this place on the food alone, I would give it a 5 hands down. I had a Jerk Chicken sandwich which was absolutely delicious. Everyone in my party enjoyed their food as well. The reason I downgraded to a 4 is that the first time I went there, I was with a large party of about 30 people. They told us we would have to wait about 20 minutes for a table. After sitting and waiting for about an hour, we noticed a large table open up that would have accomodated our group ... and then also noticed as they gave the table to a group that had just walked in the door - they "forgot" about us waiting and then tried to lie their way out of it. We were so mad we walked out and ended up eating at Dairy Queen. Despite that really awful experience, I did go back with my husbadn and children and we had a really delightful meal there.

Visited February 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre. Fun fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

My husband and I went to marleys in the middle of the week in September. The only reason I rated the food a 5 is because we didn't eat, we just went for drinks, which were average priced. Service was so so. It was the middle of the week and it was pretty dead and they still took awhile to serve us. Not to mention they said they'd give us our shot for free because we were on our honeymoon and they still charged us. But, overall it's a great place. Huge and very fun atmosphere. And a free shuttle to boot!