“Super long wait for meh food”
Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were here 2 Sundays ago eager to try a different restaurant. We sat outside and a young lady was singing in the courtyard. She was really good. Our beers were icy cold and my young daughter had chalk to draw on the cement deck area. So far really good. Fun atmosphere. But then we made the mistake to order food. $12.99 for a bucket of fries, cheese curds, chicken strips and seasoned fries. We thought we would be stuffed before our dinner came. We received a mini plastic pail with a handful of fries, 5 tiny cheese curds and a small chicken finger cut up into thin strips. Huh? Then we waited AN HOUR for our miniscule and cold entrees. I had 3 beans in my beans and rice, a tiny steamed veggie portion, half of a fish fillet and a tiny roll for 16.99. Our poor server must have come up to us 5 times apologizing that the "kitchen was slammed." He was very nice and attentive. Our bottled beers were 7.50 each.
GO TO MOOSEJAWS!! They are fast, food is good and hot, beer they brewed themselves is only 5.00 a pint. I will NEVER EVER go back to Marley's again.

3  Thank Chris3214
marleys1, Manager at Marley's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.
We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
I urge you take the time and contact me directly at 1 (608) 254- 1800
Please know that I will personally be handling your case, and will be in contact with you on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.
It is my goal to restore your confidence in our restaurant by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.
Thank you again for your honest feedback, I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Spencer Nett
Marley’s management

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Just want to thank everyone at Marleys for not only accommodating all 60 of us, but also getting everything on a timely manner, not to mention how good everything was! For most of our group it was the first time, and they all loved it. Also want to thank Natalie for taking a group picture by the gaint chairs. Nice touch. Thanks again we will be back!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Sat outside on a beautiful night and listened to a young lady sing which was fun, but food was average. I was expecting more flavor.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Marleys has always been a twice annual given for us, but I think we will be skipping it for awhile. The jerk pork is dependably good, but the coconut chicken was skimpy and blah, the cooked vegetables were cold, and the coconut cream pie was the worst pie I ever had at a restaurant.
Bummer. Thank goodness that The Cheese Factory is back in business just across the street.
Sorry Marley...

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We weren't impressed with the food at all. The place is fun - outside activities while you wait, and the atmosphere in the restaurant was nice; but we didn't think the food was anything special. There are so many other great spots in WI Dells, we'll likely try a different one next time.

1  Thank Sophie1516