“Is this really Wisconsin, I thought this was Italy!”

Sarento's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 190 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 12
Description: From the moment you enter Sarento's, you will experience unique & enjoyable dining in an authentic Italian setting. Our chefs prepare Italian specialties featuring delicious pastas, veal, chicken, seafood, steaks, pizza, salads, & home-made desserts. Come & relax in a casual atmosphere surrounded by attentive servers.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Is this really Wisconsin, I thought this was Italy!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great atmosphere. Wonderful, attentive, outgoing and friendly staff- I can not say that I've had such good service in the dells, EVER! The food was very surprisingly authentic, and oh so filling- a little Italy, right here in the dells. Will certainly be coming back when we are in town!

Wisconsin Dells
“Great food, Great Manager- Thanks Caleb.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We eat at Sarento's frequently, order delivery occasionally and recommend Sarento's to our guests all the time. The food is really really good. The Pizza is one of the best in town and my wife loves the Veal Marsala. We ordered delivery last night and the young lady taking the order made some mistakes. No business is perfect and mistakes will happen. It's how they resolve the problems that shows how well a business is run. Caleb was the manager last night and corrected the problems with our delivery. He went above and beyond and was very professional. I can get cranky when I'm hungry and I appreciate the way he handled the situation. We highly recommend Sarento's! The food and the service is great. They care about your experience and value your business. I just wish they opened earlier in the day and they should be rated a lot higher then this. We live in the Dells and know what places are good and what places are over priced and not good. This place is in our top 5.

Harvey, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfecto!! Maginifico!!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really don't know where to start honestly!! My cousin and I were in the Dells for her birthday weekend! After checking in to our hotel we scouted out a place to eat. Italian food is her absolute favorite! We passed up Sarento's as we were heading in find our hotel and decided to come back!!

THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE THAT DAY!!! If you are looking for authentic Italian food. This is the place to come. The waiter, waitress, hostess were so kind and nice. The ambiance was so peaceful, comfortable, and warm. Even the decor was great!

Now the main comment!! The food!! THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT!!!! EXCELLENT!! DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID EXCELLENT!!!! The bread was warm, buttery, and melted in your mouth. The food was seasoned and not bland. You got very nice size portions. We had to get to go containers!!! Man we felt like this was grand ma ma's house, and we're african american!!

This is the best place in the Dells!! Everytime I go to the Dells. It's a must I stop here!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent meal and service”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I took my grandson and daughter here last night while on a spring break trip to the water park. We ate here last year too. Excellent margarita pizza and penne Italiano. Also seafood bisque and caprese salad were excellent. And a very good Malbec. Three people shared two entrees and had leftovers for lunch today. Shared two desserts...cannelloni and a chocolate cake. Both were huge and very good
Service was great. We sat in the bar area because there was a musician singing and playing guitar...he too was great. We are from Chicago so I don't consider the prices that high particularly for the quantity of food and the wine was very reasonable. May have to return tonight too...love this place.

Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“yummy veggie fettucini alfredo”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

There were 12 people in our party and the wait staff was excellent. The bread sticks were tasty and my fettucini was delicious.

Visited April 2014