“Amazing. All the time.”

Sarento's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 12
Description: From the moment you enter Sarento's, you will experience unique & enjoyable dining in an authentic Italian setting. Our chefs prepare Italian specialties featuring delicious pastas, veal, chicken, seafood, steaks, pizza, salads, & home-made desserts. Come & relax in a casual atmosphere surrounded by attentive servers.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It's really hard to mess up Italian food so to say this was fantastic may not seem like a huge compliment, but it has been one of my favorite places to dine for years. Top choices? The stuffed shrimp app, Shrimp Cannelloni and the Beef Medallion Trio. All are phenomenal. Service is agreat, bartenders are pleasant and there is rarely much (if any) of a wait because of the large dining area. I've been here with my toddler, on date nights, with girl friends and after a long day at the water park. Each time I felt like I fit in and was impressed.

1  Thank BJStella

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stood in front of the hostesses for 3 minutes before they even acknowledged our existence. It was slow, but they were too busy gossiping between themselves. We were seated in the farthest back corner without even being asked if we preferred a booth or table, or if we were interested in sitting in the bar area where there was a live performer (good thing he was terrible too or I might have been sad I didn't even get a chance to watch). The service was extremely slow, and when I was finally asked what I would like to drink, I asked what they had and all he could say was "full bar." Didn't even tell me if they had coke or pepsi products. I asked what they had on tap and the waiter, quite condescendingly said "nothing." I looked at him questioningly after his previous comment as I was under the impression full bars usually had some kind of brew on tap. Oh well, I decided to stick with water. The garlic bread we ordered first was barely cooked, the cheese still in distinct squares on top, hardly melted. The salads were awful, mushy, and the tomatoes were not ripe. The spaghetti was half-ways decent but after the 45 minute wait, most of it with an empty glass, it was hardly worth the wait and definitely not worth the money. I had to go and get someone to get my bill after neither of us had touched our food in 10 minutes or so. I felt robbed and cheated of what was supposed to be a romantic evening out. Not to mention the decor which is cheap and looks like a cheesy rip-off of a touristy fake Italy. Don't even bother.

2  Thank Jensen-Freckles
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great atmosphere. Wonderful, attentive, outgoing and friendly staff- I can not say that I've had such good service in the dells, EVER! The food was very surprisingly authentic, and oh so filling- a little Italy, right here in the dells. Will certainly be coming back when we are in town!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We eat at Sarento's frequently, order delivery occasionally and recommend Sarento's to our guests all the time. The food is really really good. The Pizza is one of the best in town and my wife loves the Veal Marsala. We ordered delivery last night and the young lady taking the order made some mistakes. No business is perfect and mistakes will happen. It's how they resolve the problems that shows how well a business is run. Caleb was the manager last night and corrected the problems with our delivery. He went above and beyond and was very professional. I can get cranky when I'm hungry and I appreciate the way he handled the situation. We highly recommend Sarento's! The food and the service is great. They care about your experience and value your business. I just wish they opened earlier in the day and they should be rated a lot higher then this. We live in the Dells and know what places are good and what places are over priced and not good. This place is in our top 5.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really don't know where to start honestly!! My cousin and I were in the Dells for her birthday weekend! After checking in to our hotel we scouted out a place to eat. Italian food is her absolute favorite! We passed up Sarento's as we were heading in find our hotel and decided to come back!!

THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE THAT DAY!!! If you are looking for authentic Italian food. This is the place to come. The waiter, waitress, hostess were so kind and nice. The ambiance was so peaceful, comfortable, and warm. Even the decor was great!

Now the main comment!! The food!! THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT!!!! EXCELLENT!! DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID EXCELLENT!!!! The bread was warm, buttery, and melted in your mouth. The food was seasoned and not bland. You got very nice size portions. We had to get to go containers!!! Man we felt like this was grand ma ma's house, and we're african american!!

This is the best place in the Dells!! Everytime I go to the Dells. It's a must I stop here!!!