“10/10, would definitely recommend!”
Review of Dells Watersports

Dells Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Dells Watersports is a full service marina Yamaha and Evinrude dealer. Open 7 days a week staffed with certified marine technicians including a Master Yamaha technician. Avalon pontoon dealer. Watercraft rentals on 3 area lakes. Castle Rock , Lake Delton , on Mirror Lake. All offer a diverse fun boating experience for all level of boaters. Started in 1978 family run business. We are 7 days a week thru the summer season.
Madison, Wisconsin
“10/10, would definitely recommend!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I showed up with my girlfriend Rebecca around 1 pm to take her on her first stand up paddle board adventure, but when we showed up the 2 we were looking for were still out on the water. Kathy working at the front desk recommended we try a waverunner while we wait, and after I found out Rebecca had never tried it before, I signed up for an hour on the spot. Tim at the dock showed us how everything was done, the staff was more the pleasant, and so was Bibs, who greeted us at the top of the stairs on our way out and in. The weather was wonderful, both the paddle boards and the wave runner made our day more than amazing, we ended up having a dinner date later that night and our day would not have been complete without the first half of our day being so perfect! thanks again for everything! next time we're trying taking the paddle boards up the channel and up to Mirror Lake!

Visited June 2014

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Day! Awesome Staff!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My girlfriends and i went for a pontoon cruise and rented a wave runner for the day. We went to the Port Vista location, Quentin and TR helped us, very polite and professional young men. TR tied our pontoon up while Quentin explained how to operate the wave runner. The weather was perfect for a day on the water and great service made it top notch. Can't wait to visit again!

Thank you for a fun day!!

Visited May 2014
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We rented paddleboards this morning, and had an amazing experience from start to finish! Dells Watersports staff was extremely friendly and helpful when we checked in. The boards were in great condition, and the staff helped us load them into the lake- even though we could have easily done it ourselves. The lake was beautiful and we had a great time exploring it on our boards... We only rented for 1 hour, but I would recommend to do it for longer!
All in all, we had a great time and can't wait to go again soon!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank cpreissel
Champaign, Illinois, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome Day”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had a great day at Lake Delton Watersports. We started our day with parasailing and it was heavenly! The type of landing was up to you, so since I have a disability involving my knee I was gently placed on the deck of the boat at the end of my ride. Our son on the other hand was dunked in the water a few times just to give him an extra wild ride.

We also rented jet skis which our son stated was the most fun he has ever had. I tolerated it for a while but when I was done they were able to drop me off on the dock and I was able to watch them all enjoy themselves. They have camping there as well and we will have to return someday to take advantage of that as well.

It was run by a wonderful family and we love to support such establishments whenever we can.

Visited August 2013
Romeoville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We rented a Pontoon Boat today,From Dells Water Sports And We had the Best time ever,
The boat was top notch,Nice life vests and a water tube for the kids, The people at the front desk treated us like family.
they had everything we needed from sunscreen to Swimsuits. We bought drinks and they even had a grill for BBQING.We will be renting again very soon.

Visited September 2013