“Great thin crust pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chi-Town Pizza - CLOSED

Chi-Town Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
Wheaton, Illinois
“Great thin crust pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We found this place by chance, though is small we ordered a large pizza for 4 of us and it was just perfect. The flavor was incredible the balance of sauce and ingredients absolutely delicious. The owner a man was very welcoming and greeted us, came by our table to make sure that everything was good. The price was good, the place peaceful, and the staff welcoming. We could not be more happy to recommend this place.

Visited October 2013

WisconsinDells so
“bad manners”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

owner was rude when.we asked what slices were ready he said go get gas station pizza from a heat lamp..all he had to do was explain how it was..seems like a hot head

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank 4692bigrich1
tonyvpizza, Owner at Chi-Town Pizza, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
I suggested that if she was in a hurry and could not wait 5 min . ,For a fresh slice That she could try the gas station..And I don't serve food that has been under a heat lamp.She was put out because she had to wait. I am sorry I wont serve food that has been HEAT lamped !
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!Hometown feel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband and family to get pizza and fell in love! Awesome atmosphere. Family Friendly. Best pizza in town! Will be my new favorite place for lunch,dinner and snack!! :)

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great food Great value. I'm from Chicago and its a taste of home. My son also loved it. Wish I could take some home.

• Visited October 2013
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Took my family there and really enjoyed the pizza. Homemade marinara sauce was delicious. My 7yr old daughter wanted to buy the sauce. Nice family owned restaurant! Definitely will be going back on future trips to the Dells.

• Visited August 2013