“Excellent Food and Friendly Service”
Review of Chi-Town Pizza - CLOSED

Chi-Town Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We happened upon Chi-Town while stranded in downtown Dells while waiting for a train. We found a small-but-cozy pizza place just off of the main strip, perfect to part of an afternoon with good food and dedicated service. They not only offered to watch our baggage for us so we could walk around, but seemed genuinely humbled when offered a standard tip for our meal and waiting on us--a couple of our items were prepared to order. Lower prices than comparable restaurants in vacation and resort area.

There are newer reviews for Chi-Town Pizza

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have never been moved this much by a pizza place in my entire life. Incredible, amazing, and every other positive adjective will never be enough to describe this place from all aspects.

First off, I'm from the Chicago area. I have been to MANY pizza places in my lifetime. Chi-Town Pizza trumps every single last one of them. Chi-Town Pizza is one of the only places you SHOULD be eating in the Dells. (I could live off of them and MACs) We all know the Dells is full of crappy overpriced food and Chi-Town is the exact opposite.

To start us off, the owner gave us complimentary garlic bread. That in itself is an amazing gesture. The bread? MELTED IN MY MOUTH. It was UNBELIEVABLE.

My family and I ordered a medium pepperoni stuffed pizza and a thin crust half cheese, half mushroom and onion pizza. As said above, I have never tasted a better pizza in my entire life. Fresh, not greasy, filling, melt-in-your-mouth....The crust of the stuff was fluffy and full of cheese and flavor. Like I said, the pizza is too amazing to put into words.

Everything is FRESH and completely made by the owner and his family. (You can see them cooking in the back!) If it's not made by the owner and his family, it is delivered fresh from Chicago area companies several times a week. (Ravioli from a mom and pop company and the sausage is from PORTILLO'S! And that's literally it!) The owner showed us a fresh box of basil. I have never seen or smelled better basil. INCREDIBLE.

Speaking of the owner and his family; they are so sweet! They will answer any questions you may have, grab you anything you need and make sure you are taken care of, and will talk hockey with you. They are so nice and easy to talk to, you will feel like you've known them for years.

The place is very clean and inexpensive. You get good food and a good amount for your money.

I cannot give this place enough praise. We're coming back up to the area next month, and you can bet we'll be back here!

1  Thank Mallorie G
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We found this place by chance, though is small we ordered a large pizza for 4 of us and it was just perfect. The flavor was incredible the balance of sauce and ingredients absolutely delicious. The owner a man was very welcoming and greeted us, came by our table to make sure that everything was good. The price was good, the place peaceful, and the staff welcoming. We could not be more happy to recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

owner was rude when.we asked what slices were ready he said go get gas station pizza from a heat lamp..all he had to do was explain how it was..seems like a hot head

3  Thank 4692bigrich1
tonyvpizza, Owner at Chi-Town Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

I suggested that if she was in a hurry and could not wait 5 min . ,For a fresh slice That she could try the gas station..And I don't serve food that has been under a heat lamp.She was put out because she had to wait. I am sorry I wont serve food that has been HEAT lamped !

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband and family to get pizza and fell in love! Awesome atmosphere. Family Friendly. Best pizza in town! Will be my new favorite place for lunch,dinner and snack!! :)