“Awesome pizza! ”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome pizza! ”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Always great service and food. Friendly atmosphere.... feels like family! Never disappointed with my experience. Can't wait to enjoy again!

Portage, Wisconsin
“Unique and a great experience”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The owners were incredibly cordial to us. It is a tiny, albeit neat place. The owners treated us like old family friends, and it made for a wonderful experience. We had pizza which was very good, and I can't wait to go back for a "wet" beef sandwich with giardiniera peppers (just like Chicago). We also sampled the Lemoncello Marscapone Cake and Cannolis - both were fantastic. The Vulpitta family brings real Chicago, Italian cooking to the Dells. I can't wait for them to expand the restaurant. I look forward to the conversation with Tony and his wife as much as the food.

1 Thank Jerry V
Palatine, Illinois
“Owner has no business being in business”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

So I ordered a pizza, pasta and two cheesecakes. What do they deliver? A pizza a pasta and two lemon cakes. The delivery girl tells me that they were out of cheesecake and would give me a 15% discount on my next order. Why would I ever want to order anything from this place again?? So I told her to take the lemon cakes back. I then opened the pizza box and low and behold the pizza looked like it was thrown around the car and looked like crap. So I then run the girl down to take it with her. I called the place and told them that I want a credit back on my credit card. They told me that I need to speak with Tony the owner but he wasn't available. I call back and the girl tells me that he will call me back in 10 minutes. One hour later nothing. I call back and he gets on the phone and says he's to busy. Really?? To busy to fix what you messed up?
Bottom line. Keep away. Far away. Horrible business owner.

12 Thank 12franzwa
tonyvpizza, Owner at Chi-Town Pizza, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
I never hadvto call the police on a customer until this guy,
I ran out of a dessert called to let him know got no answer 4 times he finally answers the 5th time only to say he did not order anything.
I knew this was trouble then,my driver brings his order only to have him hit the door jamb and drop it,he then picks it up yells at my 17 yr old driver scaring her he throws the pizza at her feet yelling and swearing,
He then calls my place saying he will make my phone busy all night long.all the time swearing and yelling,in front of his children,,,
after he threated me I called the police,
I wish phones had breathalizer abiltys before some people call me
and trip advisors allow these people to judge places what a crime,wake up trip advisor
Middleton, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We thought the pizza was incredible. You could tell it was handmade with care. The crust was crisp, the sauce was tasty, and the sausage- oh my- was perfect. The owner's recommendation of three types of parmesan cheeses was well appreciated and added much flavor to the pizza. The owner was friendly and hardworking. Would definitely come back again for some of the best pizza we have ever had.

1 Thank Wolfy224
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“FRESH, Friendly and most importantly TASTY!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The atmosphere of this tiny restaurant. Is second to none...except maybe the food! Their food is made fresh daily, no frozen full of preservatives pizza dough, meatballs, ravioli, cannoli all was just amazing! Definitely worth finding (just off the "strip")!