“The best pizza ever. No seriously. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chi-Town Pizza - CLOSED

Chi-Town Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“The best pizza ever. No seriously. ”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I found chi-town little bit after they first opened. They since have moved to a bigger more cozy store front. The pizza is still just as amazing. I came for 3 day vacation in wis dells and ate here everyday. The last day I got a XL pizza to take back with me. The owner recognized me each visit and chatted with me before I left to head back home. He is very down to earth and very kind. I love his shop because it is handmade and everything is made from scratch. He makes his pizza sauce, dough, etc. His passion for his food is very apparent when you eat it. I live in green bay, wi and I have debated driving 2.5 hrs just to get pizza. I can say with confidence you'll love his food and will appreciate the price for what you get.

1 Thank Jeepfrk_cj

Belvidere, Illinois
“Damn Tony...”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Me and my friend were looking for a place to eat and we came upon chi town. We were greeted by a friendly man (Tony) who recommended the right pizza size for us. As we waited he came over and we all engaged in a good conversation. The breadsticks and pizza came out quickly and they were one of, if not, the best i have ever had. So the food, price, overall atmosphere, and experience was amazing. I highly recommend

• Visited June 2014
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Awesome pizza and service!!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Me and two of my friends came to try the pizza here last Wednesday May 28. We all live around here, and I was so excited to finally have a Chicago pizza place close by. We ordered breadsticks, garlic bread, and a famous stuffed pepperoni pizza. It was AMAZING! I would highly recommend anyone who goes here to get the breadsticks. The sauce they have on there was so good. Owners were there when we were in and were really really nice and down to earth! I plan on going back a lot more this summer after work. Great service and food!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jennie93
“Great Service/location”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We could smell the pizza as we were walking down the street. We had already eaten dinner, but it was making me hungry! We decided to try it the next night. They were very accommodating to all our kids' needs. The kids enjoyed the pizza and they are very opinionated about their pizza.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank RobinBiggs
Appleton
“Best of 5!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We ordered the same pizza from 5 different pizza places and this was by far the best tasting, it was unanimous! Later evaluation showed it was also the lowest price. Best taste and Best price, can not beat that!

Visited January 2014