“Excellent service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had dinner here on our first night in town and were not disappointed! Our server was top notch, never failing to smile and keep our drinks full. The food arrived promptly and was very good. We will be returning in the future!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

DONT use curbside!! Called with order and was told to pull into curbside parking and they will bring it out. Well first I couldn't park there because other cars are parked with nobody in them. So I go in to get food and was told technically they don't have curbside and wouldn't have brought it out to me anyway. THEN DONT TELL PEOPLE YOU WILL BRING IT OUT!!!! Take down sign if you are not going to do what you say. Food was good this time but very disappointed in service..

1  Thank 868JackieH
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Thought Applebee's would be a tried and true restaurant when visiting the Dells. We were wrong! Ordered the appetizer combo with ranch for wings. Combo came out before they brought plates, had to wait 15 minutes to get ranch sauce and by that time the wings were cold. Didn't give us enough silverware. My husband and I ordered steaks and they both were very gristly and tough. I only ate two bites of mine. Service was poor. Our waitress was always no where to be found or joking at the bar or hostess station. Our drinks were empty for 10 minutes. We had another waitress refill them. Different waitress brought out our food also. I will not be returning to Applebee's anytime soon, especially this one.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Having used the Curbside to Go at numerous Applebee's, We were quite confused that when we phoned in our order, they told us we had to come in and pick it up. How I wish that was the worst of it though. My wife ordered a wrap that they must have forgotten to wrap. You could not pick this up without doing everything all over on it. A complete mess! She ordered the onion rings instead of fries, and they tasted quite rancid. Indigestion all night long. (How sweet!) I went with the Cowboy burger. It was ok, except no BBQ sauce on it like it should have. I had the fries with mine, and they must have been sitting under the warming light for awhile, as there was no heat or crispness to them. We like Applebee's, but will NOT return to this one.

1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had Heidi for a server...She was really good...Anytime our glasses were less than half full she was there with a refill.

Our food was unbelievably sad:
My Mother-In-Law ordered a 4-Cheese Macaroni and cheese... There was NO cheese on the noodles. NONE. It was literally buttered noodles with chicken strips on top...The chicken strips were actually good...But how do you go from 4-Cheese to NO CHEESE...In WISCONSIN?

My Husband ordered a creamy chicken something... I have never seen a plate served that had been more obviously microwaved and dropped on the plate. The serving of spinich was literally square shaped- like they had heated up a pack and plopped it on the plate. The chicken was half covered in the "creamy" sauce (not enough to have some on every bite)...and the rice had about 4 mushroom pieces on top...

My meal was the best of what had been ordered... I had the 7 oz steak (good), mashed potatoes (good), and vegetables...But the vegetables were SO watery...frozen and microwaved? I'm not sure...But if I had eaten them I would have needed a spoon...They were awful.

I've waitressed before...and I felt SO sorry for our server...She was really pretty good...But she couldn't make up for the strange microwave meals we got...Seriously...everything looked like it came out of a Banquet box.

1  Thank wisco-woman