“Yum!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Yum!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband and I ordered sushi and hibachi to go, while waiting my husband sat at the bar to enjoy a drink. The service was wonderful - very helpful in selecting sushi rolls. When we opened our order the order of fried rice was missing, in place was a ball of white rice. My husband called them - they delivered an order of fried rice to our door! Can't beat that service. We will definitely return when we are in the Dells area again.

Visited December 2013

Sparta, Wisconsin
“Wow... amazing food”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We were really craving a Hibachi grill place, and Naruto is the only place in the Dells that offered this. It's a new place, and it was absolutely amazing. The cook was so much fun. The food was incredible. The sushi was great. We found a new favorite place for a night out to eat in the Dells.

Visited November 2013
Villa Park, Illinois
“Thankful for these new owners”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

We had eaten here once when it was Ginza of Tokyo. The whole experience was underwhelming, but we love Japanese and overall food choices are limited in the winter. The second time we went we were treated so rudely we walked out.

This year we noticed that new ownership had taken over. We decided to give it a shot and are so glad we did. We had a coupon and made it just in time for the very reasonable lunch menu. Service was excellent. Everyone was so friendly. The food was delicious, and adults and children both were very pleased and satisfied with the whole dining experience. My only regret, no eggyolk sauce and only 1 dipping sauce, but what we did have was wonderful.

For anyone who had a bad experience with the old owners, and there were many according to reviews, please give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Buffalo County, WI
“Service of Unparalelled Quality”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Now under new management. Outstanding experience. Cruz was chef for an evening where I took a lady who had never been to a hibachi grill.I told the woman who took my reservation that I was looking for a special evening and I was blown away. Hibachi grill with just my date and I, the food was excellent and very skillfully prepared. Cruz when frying the rice shaped it into a heart, which I did not understand at first, until the Manager who was watching pointed out the shape, to which the chef placed his spatula under the top left portion and moved it up and down simulating a beating heart. Off to a private table, the service was very attentive. When I went to pay the bill, a young man, Taylor, who had been attending to us said that he "had a proposal" and would I mind sitting back down. Everything I had asked for was done to a Tee, so I was puzzled, payed my bill and sat back down with my date. Out comes the young man with a complimentary bottle of champagne and two glasses, as well as a small lit roman candle. We thanked them, completely surprised, then out comes the young man with a two scoop sundae with a chocolate drizzel pattern aand two cherries and two spoons. have never seen such attentive and thoughtful service. We will be going back as soon as we are in the area again.

• Visited October 2013