“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Field's Park Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Field's Park Motel
Ranked #13 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Iowa
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2006

We had our second stay at this property this summer. You will find a very basic style motel room without all of the extras, but we spent little time there (only bedtime). The draw of staying here is primarily the fact that you get free access to the Wilderness resort waterparks for a fraction of the cost. Way cheaper than staying elsewhere and paying for say, Noah's Ark where you have insane lines and not as much for the kids. We had 4 adults and 7 children in three rooms (ages 7-17) and everyone had a wonderful time and plan on returning.

• Liked — free waterpark tickets
  • Disliked — wobbly toilet
  • Stayed July 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank Shannon C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2006

We just returned after spending 3 nights in a family suite at the Field's Park Motel. The living area had a sleeper sofa with a newer mattress, we were suprised to find a full sized hot tub in the living room too. The bathroom area was new, bring your own hairdryer.

The seperate bedroom area had a queen size bed, with a newer but very firm mattress, The window airconditioners worked fine but a little noisy.

This motel was clean, and the staff were very friendly.

There is an outdoor pool on the property. A nice park accross the street and a a restuarant next door. ( we did not eat there) You can easily walk to all the downtown attractions, and shops.
It is right at the end of the strip, in an very quiet area.

The best part about this motel is we were given 4 passes per day to use the wilderness waterparks. We enjoyed the new indoor waterpark and the the outdoor Lost World waterpark very much.

We saved a lot of money, I mean a lot!! By staying here., instead of the Wilderness, and it was actually quieter here. I would recommend that if your family is on a budget, you give this place a try. Unless you can afford 300-1000 dollars per night, then stay at the Wilderness!!

• Liked — Value, location, and waterpark tickets
  • Disliked — Beds not that comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
5 Thank friendoffla
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2006

My son is in the army and was home on leave and wanted to come to the Dells, as we have done every year since he was born, we have tried a number of hotels & campsites ranging from 15 a night to 150 a
night, by far the Fields was the best buy that we have found, The money we saved on the hotel with the water passes let the kids do other things we would not have been able to do. We are planning on revisiting again this year and staying there I am also
recommending it to my family and friends.

• Stayed July 2005
4 Thank Northwoodsmoma
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2005

I stayed at Field's last night, 9/16/05 and I had a horrible experience. Checkout was at 10am, so I decided to eat at their restaurant after I checked out. After leaving the restaurant at 10:45, I realized my car was gone. I went into the Fields motel to see if they knew anything, and a woman named Tammy mentioned that they had towed my car. She made it sound like I was guilty because I had the car parked in there lot after the 10am checkout. When I went to get my car back, which costed $100, there was a ticket inside that showed a time of 10:24 am, 24 minutes after I checked out. I warn you to not stay at this motel, because they do not value there customers.

• Stayed September 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
plainfield il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2005

Just got back from the dells for Spring Break 2005...(mom/dad..and 2 high school kids).....We stayed at a motel on the strip that is ALSO owned by the Winderness Folks........Fields Park Motel....715 Broadway--- ----....For $99 a nite (AAA discount)...(or $109 without), we got a family suite that slept 6...(mom and dad even got our own separate bedroom :) !with a fridge and microwave. With every night we stayed we were given 4 all-access passes to the waterpark at the wilderness resort......Tammy and Stan in the office were awesome....we saved hundreds of dollars staying here.....We cant wait to get back there this summer !!!!!!

• Stayed March 2005