“unsafe”

Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience thrills and frills at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park! Located on 250 acres in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin’s Largest Water & Theme Park. Four parks in one!• Zeus Playground. 5 Outdoor roller coaster adventures, featuring Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld. 8 go-kart tracks will twist and turn through underwater tunnels and even into the belly of the Trojan horse.• Neptune’s Water Kingdom. Outdoor water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Face the awesome Poseidon’s Rage with over 9 feet waves! Refresh in the interactive pools for the younger crowd and relax in the Endless River.• The Parthenon. The Dells first indoor theme park, with an indoor rollercoaster. Open all year, a cornucopia of games, and rides for all ages. A spectacular arcade with coasters, bumper cars, tea cups and more!• Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair. Plunge down a 10-story water slide, enjoy the world’s fastest lazy river The Mayan or relax in the Jaguar Hot Tub.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“unsafe”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

If your get hurt at the park the owner takes no responsibility what so ever. I was smashed in the que gate that the operator opened then closed without saying stand clear. Her intention was to release the riders from the ride. I yelled and said hellow this is crushing me. The que gate has around 400 psi, my bones are bruised if it would have been a second longer it would have crushed my bones. I was told after calling the police, news, Lawyer, OSHA and the agricultural safety that in Wisconsin that the Law states the owner is not liable. It is the operator who is liable and was not a park issue but a retraining issue. I had to go get a chest and back xray due to it crushing down with around 400 psi. This would mean in this state I would need to sue the employ who makes around 7.25 to pay the medical bill. This is for all rides in Wisconsin. STAY AWAY! I am going to have to go to court for my bill to be paid.

3 Thank chngray

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON HERE. I THINK THAT SOME OF THE COMPETITORS PAY THESE PEOPLE TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE. ITS AWESOME!!!!!!

We had a great time! Good ol' family fun. I would definately go during the summer months. The indoor water park could have been better but lukily it was 85 degrees so we stayed outside the entire time. IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!

I almost did not stay here because of the reviews I read, but I held my reservation anyway. I am so glad I did. EVERYONE had a good time. I went with my buddy and a 17 year old and a 7 year old. We were able to all have a splashtastic time together. The room was nice, what you would expect from a water park hotel room. Plenty of space, minimal decorations but definately served the purpose). The kids loved the bunk beds. Poseidons wave pool was crazy! Loved the lazy river. The kids cried when they left. I will stay here again and again. It is one of the best hotels in the dells.

****MAKE SURE YOU STAY IN THE MAIN HOTEL. DO NOT STAY IN THE "MT. OLYMPUS VILLAGES" The "villages" are not on property and you have to drive down to the water parks. They look like old Super 8 motels that have been refurbished. When you reserve, CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE STAYING IN THE MAIN HOTEL.*** I hope this helps!

3 Thank LeanaS312
Randolph, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Scam”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter went with her class today. They had wristband so they could do everything. However some of the roller coaster rides and others tried to charge them between 10-15 dollars to ride. obviously they didnt have it so they couldnt go on.

3 Thank Lori C
Appleton, Wisconsin
187 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Good fun for a day”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We didn't have to pay full price only an upgrade charge, so if you had to pay full price I would give this park a 3. Three decent roller coasters with Hades being very good and the go cart tracks were fun as well. Didn't go to the waterpark so maybe I would have given this place a 4 if I would have experienced that.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Packerfancheesehead
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of hotel services”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend are staying here at the old skyline hotel, the outside hot tub is filled with nasty water and makes it smell horrible as we go outside. You would think we would have access to regular pools whether there outside or inside but no its shut down so you can't enjoy any pool time unless you go to the park which closes at 5 so now we have no access to any pool which is nonsense. Free wifi doesnt even work at the skyline either so dont look forward to getting any internet. I wont be coming back anytime soon

1 Thank John B