“Great Place, Wonderful People”

Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells
Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #68 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
winnipeg
“Great Place, Wonderful People”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We had not planned on staying in Delton, but we stopped in a few places to check room cleanliness and price and fell in love with the Malibu Inn. The rooms were very clean, the owners were very friendly and the price was right. We also got 2-2 day passes to Chula Vista water park a short 5 minute drive away. We relaxed by the pool, and spent hours visiting with the owners Joe and Medina. Wonderful people. If you are expecting a 5 star resort with room service this is not your place. If you want reasonable rates, clean rooms and great people, this is your place. They gave us deals on numerous activities in the area which made for great savings.

Room Tip: clean and spacious
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pinewoodbear

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I enjoyed my stay at Malibu Inn it was well maintained and very clean. The owners were very nice and friendly it was in a very quite part off the dells. I would stay their again and the price was great and had lots off fun in the water park with the tickets that were included with my stay.

• Stayed August 2011
Viroqua, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 May 2011

We went to WI Dells for a concert at the Crystal Grand. The Malibu was close by and we read the reviews and decided to stay even though there were a couple of bad reviews. The gentleman was very nice checking us in and the room was nice and clean. Everything was in working order. Had a nice stay. I liked the fact that it was in a quiet location.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank seldom_travels_23
South Lebanon, Ohio
Reviewed 26 March 2011

on the day of March 25 I went there to inquire about the price for the night and found that it was really too early to stop and kept going,2 hours later,I was at a a rest area and noticed that I left my purse there,so I went back to get it and I was expecting all my cash to be gone and expecting the worst,but it was not,they kept it there safe until I got back and they were the most honest decent people and wound up staying the night.
Granted it was a little pricey for what they gave us,but,they were very nice people and very honest.Thank You.

Pros:
Location
outstanding staff
large rooms

Cons:
kind of pricey for what you get
no phones in the rooms
terrible Wi-Fi

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 March 2011

The owners were warm, friendly and attentive - it felt like we were welcomed into a home they care for. The room was simple and comfortable - fresh, clean and well kept up. They have utilized cost-effective measures to keep their prices low. Access was quick and easy. We parked next to our room.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank OccasionalTravel364
millville mn
Reviewed 15 October 2010

place was clean and owners were very polite and friendly. pool is small but with stay thay offer water park passes so you get you moneys worth even thought price is realy fair for the area to start with love it and it is my place to stay in the dells .

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 September 2010

I,m really not very good at writing reviews, but I just had to say what a wonderful time my girlfriend and I had at the Malibu inn. The motel owners are very warm, kind hearted people who we fealt went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, It's not everyday that someone offers to make you tea. They love to talk, so if you can spare some time, lend them an ear.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple