Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
HIExpress.com
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I booked one room for me & my wife for two days in this hotel as we planned to visit cascade mountains & Kalahari for new year weekend. On the way few more friends joined with us as they hear that we are going to spend new year time in Wisconsin. Since it was a rush time we thought we won't get any room for them. But when we called the owner Joseph, he understand our issues & gave us a family suite with two rooms & 3 bed with reasonable price. It was a blessing to us. We were so comfortable & enjoyed our new year like anything. Since we were awake late night for both days, Joseph was so generous that he made coffee for us in late night & gave us in room. The rooms were very clean & everything was perfect. I loved this place very much. Looking forward to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Manish A
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

This guy appears to be nice at first but he's crazy and unstable gets extremely drunk everyday and harrasses his guests, heater broke, refrigerator broke and guy comes n your room unannounced calls it a roomcheck plays music extremely loud as he sits n his car

• Stayed: December 2012
9  Thank stacyb09
Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

I drove from Fort hood tx army base to meet with my family at Wisconsin dells for a family get together all the hotels were sold out or to expensive .. I found this Motel & the owner was very friendly & nice & gave me a great military discount . The rooms we're very clean & had very great service . & gave us free tickets to other water parks .. I had a wonderful family vacation .. Thank you for everything ..

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank CARMEN M
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I have a pretty simple criteria for judging the places I stay; Is it clean, is it comfortable, is it quiet, and were there any bugs? Given my criteria, I had expected to say that this hotel did not meet all of my criteria - however, I was happily surprised to find that this hotel met all of my criteria with flying colors!

I am driving cross-country, and needed a place to rest. Upon check-in, I found the lobby to be clean and the owner of hotel quite pleasent and respectful. The room was a good size, clean, and the bed was comfortable (though a little on the hard side). The bathroom and shower were fine, with good water pressure to take a hot shower.

In the morning, I had quite an enjoyable chat with the owner over coffee and breakfast.

I was quite impressed and felt at home. If passing through in the future, this will be my first choice in a place to stay for the night.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank VagabondMedic
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed here for two nights with two other families. The lodging could be compared to Super 8 motels. The rooms were clean, comfortable and convenient to local attractions. Beds were firm (which we like). You also get free daily passes to the Chula Vista waterpark. The owner was friendly, courteous and helpful with recommending local restaurants and giving us directions. The rates were pretty pricey but was typical for motels in the area during peak season. Would recommend this if you are just looking for a place to lay your head at night (and stay out all day long visiting the local attractions like we did).

• Stayed: August 2012