“Love the salad bar!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We loved the salad bar, but they were so busy, you had to wait a moment for plates and silverware. The chicken and pizza were excellent, and the dessert area was very good.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Ranch

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My kids typically get pizza when we dine out but the wife and I like to try new things. This being our first time to Pizza Ranch, we wanted to keep it simple and go with the ranch and bacon wraps. Wow! I told my wife the were the 2nd best wraps I ever tried, hers being the first! We snuck a few bites of pizza from the kids and weren't disappointed there either. We will definitely be returning to Pizza Ranch in the future!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Even in a larger new location the challenges of a buffet still plague this place. I ordered a pizza and they did not see the number at the table so it went on the buffet. I reordered the same and it happened again. Because of the seasonality of the area the dinner was packed and people were loading plates like it was the last supper. When I mean loading it was a new pizza was on the buffet and they took enough for a table not a person and within 2 more people no more pizza again. It is a nice option for lunch or during the week but not the only option. It might be the area but they just cannot keep up with the dinner rush which lasts 2-3 hours. I would avoid the 530-830 time frame. The service other than not getting the pizza at the table was and is always friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We always dine here every year. Now that they have moved to a larger facility, they have more seating space and offer more of a variety of food at their buffet. Before the buffet was very tight and crowed. Now there is plenty of space to move around. The food is always yummy and the service is great. Pizza Ranch keeps their place clean and the food is always fresh. We are never disappointed when we eat here.

1  Thank whiteprose
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Pizza Ranch moved down the street to a larger and very nice location. It was crowded during the dinner buffet, but they always were making new pizzas. I loved that you can order your favorite pizza and they bring it to you first then they put it on the buffet. The food was delicious and the service was really good too.

1  Thank EaglesFan27