“Impressed”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Not usually impressed with the food in the Dells. I really wanted sushi though, so we went here for my birthday. The place is nice, clean, and a nice atmosphere. The food was delicious! I had sushi and my husband had teriyaki. The cheese cake was yummy. The bathroom is big, and clean.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Its a little pricey, but most places that serve sushi worth buying comes with a price. The food was excellent. I had the Tempura Roll and Strawberry Roll. I asked that the Strawberry portion be removed. I told the Chef what I was wanting Real Crab meat and Avocado, so he suggested that I order the Strawberry Roll and ask that the strawberry be removed. My daughter ordered the hibachi chicken with fried rice. I tried it as well and it was superb! The vegetables were excellent. I was very pleased after taking the chance on this restaurant (yelp had it listed as Ginza of Tokyo) So when we arrived, I wasn't sure if we were at the right place, but decided to try it out since the sign said Hibachi and Sushi. I definitely recommend. Drawback to most might be the price. It cost $37 for My daughter and I. I had a Bud Light and Spotted Cow, my daughter had 2 diet cokes. All in all I am well pleased.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

It's going well in the starting two months of the new ownership. Naruto Hibachi and Sushi lounge is a cut above the rest. No longer Ginza of Tokyo all the improvements the new owners have been making are incredible. From the renovations to the revamped menu Naruto will simply blow your mind with the sensory explosion you get from their dishes. Higher values and a local 10% off everything makes this new addition to the Dells a must. Open all day long now for lunch with a soup or salad and 3 classic rolls menu special for $10.95 until 3:30. New hours are sun-thur 11:30-10:30 and fri-sat 11:30 - 11:30 makes it even a new late night dining option. Drink specials and featured deals for under $4 with a NFL lineup option make for a great value on game day. Asian fusion cuisine Hibachi Style dining and Sushi bar. (608)254-8888

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I liked their lunch time sushi cause thats when the sushi are super cheap. you can get three rolls of sushi for just 11 dollars. the manager actually comes out to greet and talk to you. The waiters are pretty cool. one of the waiter actually gave me one free ice cream which i thought it was pretty nice of him.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

It was very entertaining to watch them flip everything all over while cooking, the food was really good, but VERY expensive because you pay for the entertainment. I would give a higher rating of 4 or maybe 5 stars if the price was a little more reasonable.