“When you see this building, RUN!”
Review of Top Secret

Top Secret
Ranked #24 of 25 Tours in Wisconsin Dells
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When you see this building, RUN!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Terrible. I am eleven years old and I hate this so much. They tried to add some wierd storyline that made absolutely no sense. At first I thought it was a mystery or something because it was flipped over and there was a dinosaur eating it or something but it was terrible. Why the heck is furniture on the ceiling? Probably because they don't want you to know its styrophome, or they just feel like making this even weirder by defying the law of gravity. The dark rooms are pointless except to make you bump your head and forget how terrible the experience you just had was. The only reason they have any visitors are because people that have never been there or read reviews thought it looked cool. Not worth the 22 dollars my parents paid.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Riannon L

Paris, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Don't Waste your money.....”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

They advertise a $5 special, which I think they have all of the time, its not really a special. Then they give you a free ticket to another place nearby, to suck you into going there also.
This place is stupid. It took about 10 minutes to walk through.
It looks so much bigger from the street, but you actually only walk through a very small portion of it. When we got out we asked one of the workers what was in the other part of the building and she said "nothing, it was all fake walls and there was nothing there". Im, not sure what the theme is, some of the rooms were upside down and some i think were supposed to be scary. At one point they blast you with high pressure air, this scared the little ones so bad they started screaming and wanted out.
Then at the end they try to sell you a photo that they took when you went in for $20. Don't waste your money.

1 Thank Shelia G
New York City, New York
“Rip Off”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is a total waste of time and money. My daughter really was looking forward to going, she was extremely disappointed. It said it was supposed to be family friendly. It was not. My kids closed there eyes and plugged there ears the whole time. I would not recommend this for smaller children or kids that get scared easily. There were no tour guides. We just walked around. At one point there was a scream costume in a cage with checkered pant hanging from the celling with an army guy with a gas mask next to a while bunch of boxes the said "DANGER" . Half of the house wasn't even upside down. Total rip off. Avoid this at any cost.

NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AVOID at ANY cost!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Waste of time and money. $22 for family of 4 with tax....and about 7 minutes of our lives we can NEVER get back!

Avoid at ANY cost....even if its free!

2 Thank denismom11590
Fort Wayne, Indiana
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Ok for special $5 price”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The building from the outside draws you to the attraction. They were having a special of $5 vs I do believe the $12. For $12 I would rate this a horrible attraction and don't waste the money, but for $5, it was ok. Interesting plot of the attraction, but kind of boring. Your through it in 10 minutes and my kids didn't quite get it. It would of been better if at the entrance they would tell a crazy story to the people entering the site about what it is instead of being too worried about taking your picture. Maybe the kids wouldn't say "I don't understand" all through the attraction and I might of enjoyed it more if I didn't have to try to explain the idea behind the attraction. I got more info out of the brochure from my motel about what it was about than I did from the attraction itself.

3 Thank Kim S