“Interesting but waste of time!”
Review of Top Secret

Top Secret
Ranked #25 of 26 Tours in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Hated being pressured into buying the photos!!!!! Self guided tour, waste of time/money! Pretty interesting idea to do this but there was not interactive part to figure out how it landed this way! There should have been something more!!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I agree with everyone else. Biggest waste of $5! No story line. We were in and out of there within 10 minutes. Save your money.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Wish we would have read reviews before wasting money on this. Dumbest thing EVER!!!!
My 7 was scared the whole time- wish we wouldn't have done it

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been going to the dells years and always wondered what the up side building was all about. I would be off today still wondering that question and saved money. It is a lame attraction with no real purpose. So lame I can't even explain the attraction. Maybe it takes 5 mins to walk thru.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Thankfully we did not have to pay the $12 regular admission but believe me it isn't even worth the $5 discount admission we did pay. There is nothing inside. I'm sorry, I hate to bash, but this was bad!