Fitzgeralds Motel
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$156
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$172
HIExpress.com
Delton Oaks Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$168
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$172
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$138
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$140
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$315
US$303
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$162
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$343
All reviewswalking distancedowntown dellsrooms are cleannice poolreasonable ratesfridge and microwavegreat roomattractions
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Fitzgerald's Motel not long ago and I would like to compliment on their service.When I entered the parking lot, I could see all the beautiful flowers, banches by the rooms, cozy outdoor pool in the back, and well lighted buildings. I knew that my room will look clean and comfortable because outside was done fantastic job to make people happy.Red doors and white buildings look very inviting. I was not mistaken when I woke up next day. I was renewed and refreshed. So, I could explore many attractions nearby . The 25% saving coupon, compliment of Fitzgerald's Motel was very helpful, because I saved lots of money on the best attractions in the area ( witch are most expensive ). Also, their rates are great(no extra fees only tax). Location, location (downtown) and the loving family Margaret and Eugene make a difference as well.You can start the day with cup of coffee and morning cookies at the office. Talk to friendly visitors in the parking lot. I even seen a large group of blind guests that day having fun with others .Fridge and microwave allowed me to keep delicious Wisconsin cheese witch I bought in downtown as a souvenir for my family. I recommend this place highly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Fitzgerald's was our go to place to stay this weekend. Earlier in the week I started to find a room in town and our usual places were booked.
Fitzgerald's had a couple of rooms available so I went ahead and book it.
When we arrived, Margaret welcomed us with a smile and a great handshake. I asked for a ground level room with an early check-in when I booked the room and she accommodated the request.. This motel reminds me of grandmas house with the décor. Kind of tacky 50's-60's. But the rooms were clean.
We spent most of our time at the pool which was clean with lots of great loungers.
The heart of downtown is only a block away.
We'd stay there again in a heartbeat! .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Have enjoyed Fitzgerald's for a number of years now. Margaret, the owner, is friendly and accommodating and is always willing to suggest places to eat or visit. The motel has coupons for reduced priced restaurants and things to do. The location could not be better, about a block from the main strip, so less noise, but handy to leave your car and enjoy the strip. Nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean, comfortable and very reasonably priced. The beds are good quality and the owners are consistently updating. And who spends time in your room at the Dells? HIGHLY recommended!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

From the time we checked in til the time we left, Margaret and her husband treated us like family. The sweetest people ever. Our room was so clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed. Our room wasn't a suite or kitchenette, but we still had a mini fridge, which was really helpful for us. There was even a flower in a vase in the room, which was a nice touch. Our daughter loved the nice, beautiful, clean heated pool. The motel is right there by downtown Dells, so you don't even have to get in your car to go anywhere if you don't want to. Food, shopping and attractions were all right there within a short walking distance. I promise you won't regret choosing Fitzgerald's

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a family owned old motel, but has a great location right on the main street of Wisconsin Dells, and walking distance to many attractions. Parking is right there, and bus from Ho Chunk casino stops at the motel. The owners are very friendly, and have same people come back year after year. If you are used to staying at a nice Resorts or even newer hotels, this may not be for you. The rooms are small. Shower very light! Toilet paper was single ply thin stuff. "Breakfast" was individual packaged highly processed muffins, cookies, rolls and coffee. Apple, banana, oranges any fresh fruit would have been nice. Great Harvest Bread store with Wonderful breads is just a block away so bought something healthy. Wifi was very slow, hard to access on my iPad in the room, so accessed on the balcony.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple