“Solid Attraction”
Review of Wizard Quest

Wizard Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wizard Quest is the leader in computer interactive games played in a live setting. The setting is a 13000 square foot fantasy, themed labrynth (we call it the quadrasphere). Your quest is to free or freeze a wizard. To do this you must find answers to riddles and questions that are given to you on your "skrindle". The answers are found in the realms...Some hidden, some obvious and some not so obvious. The quadrashpere is full of secret passages, hidden entrances, a ball pit and a mirror maze.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just came back from the Dells and our 4 year old and our 5.5 year old loved it. To those that say younger kids are a distraction, don't listen. They have 2 levels of play, one for younger children that is just trying to find the wizards. It took us over an hour to find all 4 and throughout it all our two kids revelled in the secret passages and nooks and crankies. As an aside, our kids loved the fact you can get wood swords in the gift shop for a couple of bucks a piece with a scabbard. They have been playing knights ever since.

There are newer reviews for Wizard Quest

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had fun with the quesions. We didn't actually free all the wizards... but we still had fun. I'd discourage young children. There's a reason under 5 are free.... however just bringing them is a dictraction to the older people solving the riddles. I found the computer system a little tempremental, which was frustrating. We did the combo with Ripley's in order to get more bang for our buck.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I did the easy quest with our 6 and 8 year old daughters! We finished in time and we all had a BLAST doing it! We found everything on our own in about an hour. The harder quest is definitely more geared for teens. (Solving riddles and puzzles) Don't worry, the easy quest is more than enough FUN for kids and grownups!

It was a little scary for our little one at first, but once she figured out what it was about she had a blast! Glow sticks helped with the tight dark places and once we reassured her it wasn't a haunted house where people 'POP' out at you, she was good!

If you have a sense of adventure and like mysteries, you will LOVE IT!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was able to relive my childhood by digging in the balls and climbing and sliding down slides. I could have used knee pads with the crawling but it was fun finding the wizards. I did not find and release the wizards in the allotted time but was close. I plan to try again on my next visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I love to take photos! This was an amazing place to take photos and explore. It was a fun and intellectually challenging exhibit. This will challenge your brain. It was fun to do with the whole family. Lastly, the lady at the customer service booth did an amazing job by giving our family clues to free all 4 wizards!