“Best ribs and brisket in the Dells area!”
Review of Alabama's Dixieland Bbq & Suds - CLOSED

Alabama's Dixieland Bbq & Suds
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have found the best place this side of the Mighty Miss for ribs and Brisket! Wow! This place has ribs falling off the bone and the tenderest brisket. The staff are wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. The atmospher and decor are great. If you visit Wisconsin Dells, you need to eat here!

1  Thank Mark K

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stopped in here while in downtown Dells and it had some pretty good BBQ for the area. We had the barbecued pork and chicken and they were both good. The signature sauces they give you are great (I really liked the regular) and the deep friend green beans were awesome. The atmosphere is definitely something different. I would go back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

a very unique restaurant decorated with an array of antiques particularly tools and such. Food quality was great with a wide variety of BBQ products. FUN! Loved the music also and the moonshine.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I typically won't even step foot in any place that doesn't support the law abiding citizens right to carry firearms. I find these individuals or establishments to be one of two things - uneducated or ignorant.

Anyway, everyone was hungry and the kids were getting crabby (and the wives wanted to check this place out). So a couple of us went back to our vehicles to lock our firearms away and proceeded back to the restaurant to make the kids and wives happy.

The following was our experience:

Very slow service (no one was really even in the restaurant).

Staff was friendly. That is always pleasant.

Food was just ok - it wasn't horrible and it wasn't great.

Conclusion:

We will never go there again and I know MANY people that will not support your business for that little sign in your window.

Good luck and thanks for the the experience! .

4  Thank eric l
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were in the Dells this week (May21-25) and wanted to try this restaurant after reading about it on Trip Advisor. Very few people in town this early in May so we were not too surprised to be the only customers at 11 a.m. just as they opened for the day. We had a new waitress shadowed by another employee and she did well. We both had the half chicken and it was very very good, moist and flavorful, fell off the bone. I had potato salad (spicy) and not for children for sure and green beans which I did not know would be fried - but they were good and not greasy with a light coating. The price for our meals was $11.99 I believe and a good value for the area and what we had. I did not add any BBQ sauce to my chicken although they brought 3 kinds. We would definitely return here, they appear to have entertainment at night or weekends.