“neat”
Review of Lost Canyon Tours

Lost Canyon Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: This is a Horse Drawn Carriage ride through a scenic canyon. Drivers entertain guest with history facts and the lore of the canyon while charming you with their personality and wit. These tours are not scripted and are much more personal and interactive than other similar tours in the ares. The Beauty of the Draft Horses that pull the carriages is only topped by the Majesty of the Canyon itself! This is one of the original attractions that made Wisconsin Dells a major attraction and is still a must see today!
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our guide was so funny and enjoyable. Beautiful scenery. My 7 and 4 year old enjoyed it also. I recommed this to everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We loved the tour. Beautiful scenery. The information was mixed with just the right amount of "cheesy" jokes. Our 5 year old said "I want to go back. Josh (our guide) is awesome!"

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Lost Canyon Tour is an affordable, enjoyable, relaxing way to spend an hour in the Dells. The horse drawn wagon ride through the canyon slows things down a notch from the hustle and bustle of today's Dells. It reminds me of the days of my youth when a Fort Dells shootout and a German Sheppard jumping across two high rock formations were the draw to come to Wisconsin Dells. The gift shop here still sells some of the souvenirs that I bought as a kid. The tour through the canyon is picturesque and the guide interacts with the adults as well as the children on the tour. Sure, some of the jokes are "kitchy", but what do you expect in the Dells. All in all this is a great little tour that the whole family can enjoy, while us older folks can reminisce about the Dells of days gone by.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We loved this tour, my 16 month old daughter loves horses so this was a plus, guide(Matt) was very knowledgeable and funny, and told us about the horses and there names, it was absolutely beautiful and my kids loved it plus they allowed my sons little puppy to ride with us . My only complaint is the way they do there tickets, too many sold at one time people were cutting in line and being very rude about it..

Reviewed 7 July 2014

On a recent trip to the Dells, we chose to forgo a day of mini golf, amusement rides, and magic shows, and chose, instead, to get out and see some of the Dells natural beauty. The Lost Canyon tour was an excellent choice. Our guide, Josh, was funny and knowledgeable, the horses and the scenery were both majestic, and the short 45 minute trip was perfect for our toddler. There's a great place for a picnic right across the street, but bring your bug spray or you might end up with some unwanted souvenirs.

1  Thank Cassandra P