“Awesome must see!”
Review of Lost Canyon Tours

Lost Canyon Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: This is a Horse Drawn Carriage ride through a scenic canyon. Drivers entertain guest with history facts and the lore of the canyon while charming you with their personality and wit. These tours are not scripted and are much more personal and interactive than other similar tours in the ares. The Beauty of the Draft Horses that pull the carriages is only topped by the Majesty of the Canyon itself! This is one of the original attractions that made Wisconsin Dells a major attraction and is still a must see today!
Reviewed 27 August 2014

If your looking for the non-commerical Wisconsin Dells this trip is for you. Chris was our guide. Bill and Bob were the horses. Very pleased with the whole experience. Saw parts of the Dell that most dot get to see.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to try something different and went to the Lost Canyon Tours. Our tour guide was "DOC" who looks like Larry the Cable Guy (GIT R DONE) was hilarious!!! His beautiful horses Dan and Dick are brothers which took us through the Canyon. The Canyon is absolutely amazing with the rock formations and the surrounding nature. Even saw some deer!! I can't even explain into words how in "awe" I was. "DOC" was extremely informational, funny, and made our experience the best in the Dells!! Not expensive at all. I believe the tour was just under $11.00. As someone else wrote yes they do had out trinkets in hopes that you buy (to help keep costs down) and he does mention anything over and beyond is quite appreciated. Which I'm sure makes everyone feel uncomfortable but he is probably more uncomfortable asking. But they should be tipped! (I just think most people don't think about it) I bought the post cards for $5.00 and tipped him $5.00 (that all I had with me at the time) Otherwise I would have tipped him $20.00 because it was that great.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Overall, this was a cool experience. We saw a deer and her baby eating leaves along the canyon, and our guide was funny (although he threw some religious comments in that seemed out of place and unnecessary).

Halfway through the tour, the horses got a "break," while the tour guide pulled out boxes of items that could be purchased, and he told us that the admission price is cheap because their salaries are partly commission based on what they sell during the tour. He didn't just show us the items, he handed them out so that when you didn't buy anything, you had to hand it back to the driver. I wish I had known this would happen, as I felt very uncomfortable during this portion of the tour.

Overall though, amazing scenery and a worthwhile pit stop!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was one of the first things we did when visiting the Wisconsin Dells. It was a nice start to our trip, as a relaxing wagon tour of the canyon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This was a fun place to take a tour. Guides were friendly and answered all questions including ones about the surrounding area. Our kids are 7, 9, 11 and 13 and they all enjoyed this tour.