“Great Choice”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The main dinner for the conference was held at this location, our group over 30 in all was easily handled by the staff. The salmon was delicious, one of the best I have ever had. The service was also very good for the size of our group. Certainly would return for another fine meal.

There are newer reviews for Kaminski's Chop House

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I went here for dinner when we were staying at the Chula Vista Resort. I honestly cant remember the last time I enjoyed dinner so much. Look is this place pricey - yes, but you get what you pay for. The food was terrific and the service was amazing. I had the surf and turf and I have never seen such a big lobster tail. My husband has the porter house and it melted in your mouth We also ordered the loaded mashed potatoes. They were tie die for. We would highly recommend this place. We will back

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We go to the Dells every year and the one thing we always do is visit the Chop House. The food looks wonderful and tastes even better. It is pricey, but for what you get it is worth every penny.

1  Thank JAR27
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is THE best steak house I have ever been to in my life. Be advised, this is a four or five start restaurant...no 2 for $10 deals, go to a fruit/insect place for that. And you get what you pay for! A steak may be over $40 but it is worth it and you get a lot of food! They will bring out a display cart of the different cuts of meats and seafood and the crab legs were longer than mine...NO joke! Also, the sides are "for the table" literally. And desert....the brownie was it's own cake! Everything was so good and the staff was beyond friendly. What was really cool is there was a gentlemen walking around playing the violin, then the sax, then he was singing some Frankie! Very talented. I would visit this restaurant again in a heart beat!

2  Thank Caron M
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Celebrated Sons Birthday here. Food was fantastic. Portions were HUGE! Be prepared to take extras home. We had salad, bread, 2 apps, 3 steaks, 2 glasses of wine and 2 sides. Son got a huge slice of Brownie cake free. Total with tax and tip $300.00.
Service was top notch.
Would return on a special occasion.