“OMG!!!!!! The best!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“OMG!!!!!! The best!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This place is steak heaven. My family and I enjoyed a wonderful dining experience here. The staff was great. They explained and presented the food options and portions to us. The steaks we ordered melted in our mouths. So tender and BIG!!!! There were huge portions of sude dishes too. This place is definitely worth the money. Can't wait to go back!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
Brad S, General Manager at Kaminski's Chop House, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear NitaGG1,

OMG is right! I have been at Kaminski's for over 4 years and STILL cannot believe the size of our portions. Thank you for your comments and we hope your family enjoyed your time in Wisconsin.

Brad Sigmund Restaurant Gen. Manager

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Awesome service!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My mom and I went here for dinner. The food was really good and the service was impeccable! Our server was Brad, and he was awesome! He was extremely attentive and had a great sense of humor. He made us laugh all night! He also recommended the best dessert! We were going to get the brownie, but Brad saved us! Get the cheesecake!!! The manager, Kate, was also attentive! She was funny and made us feel like valued customers! We loved her! I'd recommend Kaminski's to anyone! Request Brad as your server! The food, atmosphere and service are all unbeatable! You won't be sorry. Thanks, Brad and Kate for an unforgettable experience!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Samantha B
Dear Samantha B,

Thank you for visiting Kaminski's! I'm glad to hear you and your mother had a fun time dining with us. I did share your positive comments with Brad and Kate. They say hello and thank you! We hope to see you both again soon.

Brad Sigmund Restaurant Gen. Manager
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is my second time at this steak house. Very good food at a fair price. Steaks start at $40. Quality of steak is amazing. Please beware that appetizers are very big and side dishes are big. Service is amazing. You will find a list of wines for all tastes. One of the 10 best steak houses in NA. Must try at least once.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 2010Townshipper
Brad S, General Manager at Kaminski's Chop House, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear 2010Townshipper,

Thank you for your kind words! At Kaminski's, we pride ourself on the quality of our steaks and seafood. We can't wait for you to come back and visit a third time!

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a steak house and had the worst steak I've ever had...a piece of grey matter...with a salad drenched in dressing...that's all you get for $42.00 one of the least expensive things on the menu!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bobbye S
Brad S, General Manager at Kaminski's Chop House, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Bobbye S,

I appreciate your feedback and do apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. Please contact me at brads@chulavistaresort.com so that we may discuss your dining experience further.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Dinner”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just want to let everyone know that if you have a coupon, be sure to present it right away when you arrive. I forgot and when I tried to redeem it later, I was told no. I would think that a restaurant of this caliber would want to honor the coupon. The steaks were good but overpriced I feel. The only thing included was bread and a salad. The salad was delicious. There were just two of us so the sides were out of the question because they were so large. It would be nice to have a smaller option. A pound of broccoli or asparagus was just too much for the two of us. Our server was very nice.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Happyandhealthy2014
Dear Happyandhealthy2014,

I do appologize for the confusion with the coupon that you had. Please contact me at brads@chulavistaresort.com so that we may discuss this further.