“Absolutely fantastic experience!”

Mr Marvel's Wondertorium
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Wondertorium is one part oddity museum, one part thrill show, 100% freaky family fun. You will start off on a guided tour through the museum featuring the Mexican walking fish, bizarre art, a two-headed turtle and more! After the tour, you will enjoy a private circus stunt by Mr. Marvel himself. Acts include fire-eating, contortion, and more. Please note, we do have multiple locations. Please double check the address on your tickets so you don't drive to the wrong location.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My motley group of mildly developmentally disabled adults (including two in wheelchairs) plus staff had high expectations of this venue based on previous reviews, and we were certainly not disappointed. From the start, Logan was interesting, funny, kind, and full of information about his incredible collection of oddities. We saw two-headed animals (stuffed or pickled), a headless chicken (stuffed) that had actually lived for a long time after losing his head, live huge insects and an unusual live scorpion...plus shrunken heads, weird fossils, relics that belonged to former circus "freaks" of the past...and so much more. It would have been an interesting museum, but it was made even more interesting because it was hands on and fully narrated by the collector, who answered questions enthusiastically! A stunt show followed, featuring Logan (who has years of circus experience) demonstrating glass walking, sword climbing, fire eating, and contortionism when he climbed through a regulation sized tennis racket! Logan, it should be noted, is NOT a skinny little guy, but has ample normal proportions. ("if I lost weight you wouldn't be so impressed," he pointed out). In the end, we were all impressed and greatly entertained by this wonderful place. I cannot recommend it more highly. It's truly a "something for everyone" experience and will be one of the highlights of all my future Dells tours.

All reviews
"straight jacket"
in 3 reviews
"great showman"
in 3 reviews
"interesting things to see"
"dying art"
"big bubble"
"crazy stunts"
"affordable tickets"
in 2 reviews
"piece of american history"
"visited mr"
"electric chair"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 13 (grandparents, kids, grandkids) all met up in the Dells for a 24 hr. weekend getaway. Ages ranged from 5 to 60. We all loved it! Best $10/person (we bought our tickets online) we spent on our trip. I was very impressed with the knowledge of our host. He had some very cool artifacts and live critters, including his bird (Cosmo was it?). His one man show was truly marvelous! My niece stepped on his head laid in glass. My mom sat in the electric chair. My brother assisted with the straight jacket and all the kids loved the bubble show. A very intimate setting so all could participate. Highly recommend! Thanks for the memories!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a family outing with our children, their spouses and grandchildren I saw the posting on line for Mr Marvel's Wondertorium. After reading the reviews I was intrigued. I asked everyone if this was something they would like to see and all agreed. It was personal (our 13 and 2 others) and Logan was amazing. The grandkids (ages 5 to 11) really had a good time. I would highly recommend if you like weird and unusual.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mr. Marvel's Wondertorium is AMAZING! I'm so glad we got to see this show during our time in Wisconsin. Logan is a natural performer with an accessible style and a wide array of skills. We enjoyed every minute! Thanks for preserving this incredible art form.

1  Thank geztrem