“Nice experience.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Midwest
“Nice experience.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a very nice waitress named Jody which always makes a visit to a restaurant an overall good experience. Our food was very good. Really had no complaints. It took a little while to get our food but the place was full on a Sunday morning. We will be back!

Visited May 2014

Wisconsin
“Mother's Day dinner left a lot to be desired.”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The waitress had very limited knowledge of ingredients and was unwilling to find out of they contained the ingredient the member of my family is allergic to. In addition, she forgot numerous items requested, not once checked out beverages, and when my whole order was wrong all together, she acted like I was inconveniencing her for wanting my food correctly prepared. After waiting approximately a half hour, when the rest of my party was almost done eating, I finally got my correct order. We will not be eating here again

Winter Haven, Florida
“Good Food - slow service”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The food was very tasty and the wait staff were very attentive and friendly. Unfortunately they were understaffed for the volume of customers so it took quite awhile for us to get our food.

Visited May 2014
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Above average Perkins”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Volleyball weekend. Alot of people and they handled it very well. No complaints. Food was consistantly good (had breakfast). They got in as soon as possible (30 min wait but that was what they had said). Free Wifi but it was abit slow, I assume becase all of the girls were using their phones. Good basic place.

• Visited February 2014
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Slow Service at First, but Excellent Fish”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had another great meal at Perkins! The restaurant was busy on the Friday night I was here at first, and the service was slow at first as a result. It took a few minutes for someone to seat me. After being seated, it took nearly 10 minutes to get drink order taken. The hostess ended up being my waitress, too, since no one else came over yet. I think there was only 1 other waitress but I'm not sure. They seemed short-handed. I ordered my food right away, too. The hostess did fine as a waitress, and she was friendly and checked in often. I was kind of surprised that Perkins did not have more seafood selections for a Friday in Lent, as they usually have a special seafood menu for Lent. There is not much to choose from if you need to abstain from meat on Fridays in Lent other than breakfast items like pancakes, eggs, and French toast. However, I did notice in the dinner section of the regular menu that they had tilapia. I ordered the tilapia fish, and it was delicious and freshly cooked with lemon pepper. I had sides of broccoli and mashed potatoes. I think the fish was better here at a chain restaurant than at some privately owned restaurants back home! It was very good, and I left feeling satisfied. It also came out pretty fast. By the time I finished my meal, the restaurant had gotten eerily dead, and there was only one table left in the whole place! They were going to be closing once they finished unless other customers came in before that. I enjoyed my meal and would return!

Visited March 2014