“Non service”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Menu had plenty of meals in it. Hostess had little knowledge of the drinks on it. Waitress took order,brought food. Never checked back with us. We had to ask for the check. When we went to pay, was told we needed to have correct change or pay by credit card.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

As a Chicagoan who visits the Dells every year, I know how hard it can be to find quality food at affordable prices at the Dells. My entire family enjoyed Perkins. A wonderful variety of food in a clean environment. Bakery was awesome as well! We plan on being loyal customers!!! Thank you Perkins!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a very nice waitress named Jody which always makes a visit to a restaurant an overall good experience. Our food was very good. Really had no complaints. It took a little while to get our food but the place was full on a Sunday morning. We will be back!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The waitress had very limited knowledge of ingredients and was unwilling to find out of they contained the ingredient the member of my family is allergic to. In addition, she forgot numerous items requested, not once checked out beverages, and when my whole order was wrong all together, she acted like I was inconveniencing her for wanting my food correctly prepared. After waiting approximately a half hour, when the rest of my party was almost done eating, I finally got my correct order. We will not be eating here again

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The food was very tasty and the wait staff were very attentive and friendly. Unfortunately they were understaffed for the volume of customers so it took quite awhile for us to get our food.