Craigpark House
Premier Inn Glasgow (Motherwell) Hotel(Motherwell)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$142
US$68
US$104
US$101
Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel(Bellshill)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
All reviewsb bwarm welcomebiscuitsat hometwo night stayfantastic hostsfull scottish breakfastplenty of choicelovely roomcomfortable bedsfantastic breakfastcannot faultlittle extrasattention to detailmy daughterstayed for one nightpark house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This place is easily one of, if not THE, best places we have ever stayed.

From the time Kay first opens the door, you are treated with warmth and welcome. The common rooms are warm, comfortable and inviting. The bedrooms are second to none. The beds are comfortable, the linen of very high quality and the rooms are warm and clean. The bathrooms are very well appointed with thick fluffy towels and enough room and surface areas (I hate it when the only place to put your toiletry bag is on the toilet lid or the floor). And the extras! There are designer scented soaps and toiletries, lollies and chocolates and a RANGE of different coffees and teas. You even get a chocolate on your bed when you arrive.

And the breakfasts! The menu is great - a range of options, each better than the last. They range from traditional Scottish porridge to smoked salmon and poached eggs on a freshly toasted bagel, all presented beautifully. There are a range of cereals, freshly cut fruit and a choice of juices. Outstanding!

We regret having to leave and encourage everyone to stay here. It's ideally located halfway between Glasgow and Edinburgh, close to each without the hustle and bustle of a large city. They even have a number of off-street parks which is a real plus.

If you have the chance, definitely visit!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Can't fault this quaint B & B, probably the nicest I've stopped in, comfortable cosy & quiet rooms, an absolutely top notch breakfast.
Will definitely stop there again next time I'm in the area. Excellent. ........
Thanks Kay & Billie.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 26 April 2013

i stay in lots of b&b,s in a year but this was by far the best everything was just perfect for me . i could write page,s of good comments about this one [but i am lazy ] just go try it yourself you wont be dissapointed .
thanks billy and kay hope i can fit this one in again

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This was the last place we stayed on our five week holiday.......it was just beautiful. Kay went to so much trouble making sure we were settled in, warm and comfortable. We had a beautiful guest lounge room to use and our room was like something out of a House & Garden magazine. Just decorated lovely and the ensuite was large and the shower was great.

Kay went to a lot of trouble providing gluten free snacks and breakfast for my husband.

A great B and B.......good wifi service and within walking distance to train station to have a day trip to either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Trains run every 30 mins. So convenient.

Room Tip: We had the room called Church View......just stunning.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bon17m
Reviewed 15 March 2013

just returned from a 2 night stay with Kay - Billy & their lovely dog Mollie - what a pleasure to have met them - I was on my own - out for a hospital appointment & Kay met me at the train station - Billy took me to the restaurant for my evening meal - Kay took me to & from the hospital and left me at the station on the morning of departure - (I thought this was so lovely of them) my room was lovely with everything you need - I was even given a laptop - breakfast was superb with a very varied menu - I will return & I am raving about it to everyone at home in the Western Isles - B&B the owners & their dog are well worth a visit

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo