I've got to be honest, but, you have some work to do on this hotel. We stayed in the "New Tower". Torn and hanging wallpaper in the bathroom, vent in the bathroom has not been cleaned in months, couch in suite has so many stains I wonder why you still have it. TV hangs in your face above the bar / sink counter so you cannot access this area without contortions to get the ice bucket. (I'm 6'5) Why someone thought to hang this off the cupboard and not on the wall is beyond me. Resetting the room in the morning was less than perfect. Comforter was left on the floor and room service tray was not picked up from the coffee table. After the evenings wedding in the banquet facility, housekeeping must have taken a vacation. Beer bottles, cigarette butts and garbage strewn all around the building in the outdoor common areas. We even had a passed out remnant of the party still sleeping in the west tower lobby chair. Security on vacation, too? You guys have some work to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Central Wisconsin, Hotel Mead offers distinctive, luxury accommodations at affordable prices.Whether you are planning a meeting, romantic getaway or wedding reception, our attentive and seasoned staff pledge to insure a pleasantly memorable experience. Plan your next stay, vacation, business meeting, group event, banquet, conference, convention, wedding or reception at Central Wisconsin’s premier lodging and conference destination - the Hotel Mead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mead & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mead Hotel Wisconsin Rapids
- Hotel Mead & Conference Center Wisconsin Rapids