“Pleasant Surprise”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids
Harvard
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stopped in without a reservation, Lisa at the front desk was great, the
atmosphere of the hotel was so homey and comfortable, I don't think we ever
enjoyed a hotel so much. The little bar was great at night and our breakfast
was good and everything was kept fresh and stocked. Great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you! Thank you so much for all your kind words!! As soon as I read your review I printed it and read it to my entire staff. This review reflects everything I teach my staff on why we work so hard to make every single individual happy while staying with us!
Your words are appreciated and will not be forgotten.

Thank you again and have a wonderful summer!!
Melissa Kuhn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
WI
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed here 3 years ago and there were issues. My work brought me back here and I was happy to find all the issues have been addressed. Clean, comfortable with friendly staff. Very nice place to stay and a good value too.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a second review! I was so glad to hear that you did come back and give us another try! When it comes to traveling most people want the same thing, a clean room with a great value and a friendly staff to help with anything that may come up. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Thank you!!
Fredonia, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have stayed in hotels across the US. I guess my expectations have diminished over the years, but now I have a new bar of excellence.
Fast check-in, quiet rooms, good internet and a great continental breakfast.
The biggest pluses included an incredibly clean room and hotel. Finally, a hotel that understands what clean means.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your stay at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Wisconsin Rapids, WI!
I was really touched reading your kind words, for me it’s always about satisfying everyone anyway possible!
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the AmericInn and the excellent service provided by our staff! Even more delighted that we exceeded your expectations!
Thank you very much!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back, hopefully very soon!

Seymour
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We will be back in May! Loved the service, everyone was helpful and friendly! We were pressed for time so the lady at the front desk found a room for us to check in to! My only complaint I that there were some untimely kids but that would not be the fault of the hotel and I have 3 kids of my own it was just hard to sleep due to their running back and forth down the hallway!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
I would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor.com about your stay at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Wisconsin Rapids, WI.

I am delighted that you enjoyed all of our services including the express check-in the front desk was able to offer. We always try to pay attention on the finest details. The most important thing for us is to provide a memorable stay for our guests to leave renewed, relaxed and reenergized!

I hope we will have the chance to accommodate you again in the near future!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is a great, clean hotel. I've stayed here for business a couple of times and each visit was excellent. I don't know old it is, but it feels like brand new. The furnishings are very comfortable and up to date with wonderful beds, flat screen TV's, free-no hassle WiFi and some rooms have whirlpool tubs for minimal additional charge. Bathrooms are pretty average but very clean and without moldy and cracking caulk so common these days in even "classier" hotels. The pool area looks nice but I must admit I have not used it. The little store area with snacks, soda and personal items is a nice touch. Breakfast is also quite adequate and the lobby/dining area is very nice. Lastly, the location is very close to tons of different restaurants (understanding that you're still in Wisconsin Rapids). The posted rack rate is fair enough but their deals for local businesses are absolutely unbelievable. Highly recommend to business travelers and would also be very nice for weekend family visits.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you so much for all your kind words!! This review really helps get the word out that we are doing everything possible to make our guest feel relaxed and rejuvenated! The AmericInn Lodge & Suites was built in 1998, but every year we push ourselves to stay updated and clean. In 2013 we finished our biggest renovation to date. This included all new carpet and paint threw out the entire property, new 32’ Flat screen TVs, new linens for the beds, paintings, lamps that have plug-ins right on them, new black-out drapes, new sofa sleepers, and new furniture for all rooms. This coming year we will be focusing on our vanities to give them a nice fresh look as well.

Again, thank you so much for taking your time to let our local business and family travelers know that we are doing our best to make every stay memorable!!
Sparta, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I drive an additional 25 minutes to stay at this particular hotel verses the hotels in the Waupun area where I come for business every week. The staff is super courteous and will do anything to make sure your stay is as pleasant. The new General manager (Cheryl Price) has implement many new customer orientated programs - such as breakfast to go. Manager's nightly meal specials along with a two curtsey drinks between 5:00 - 7:00 PM. Coming to this hotel is like coming home as you are greeted by name when you enter the hotel. I do not feel like a customer / patron but a friend coming to stay for a few nights.
I would and do recommend his hotel over any other in the surrounding area .

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

CherGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, 4 August 2015
It is always a pleasure to here from our guests. Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience. We are humbled by your kind review, and are very pleased to learn you intend on returning to stay with us. We look forward to it!
Caledonia
Reviewed 27 February 2014

my husband and I stayed here for an anniversary weekend. we rented the jacuzzi room it was very nice. there was nothing wrong with our room except the fitted sheet on the king size bed was not fitted, it was a flat sheet and it did come off other than that are stay was great! We will definitely go back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Oh yes, our whirlpool suites! Aren't they wonderful? The deep spacious tub with a waterfall faucet makes it even more delightful! It is a perfect place to lose your self in relaxation.
Thank you for taking the time to write the review and giving us a great recommendation. We appreciate it!

Please do come back and see us again soon!

Have a wonderful spring!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wisconsin Rapids
Sleep Inn And Suites Wisconsin Rapids
Sleep Inn And Suites Wisconsin R...
#2 of 7 in Wisconsin Rapids
#4 of 7 in Wisconsin Rapids
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids? Share your experiences!