“Pizza some of the best”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Northern Way Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This was seriously one of the worst dining experiences of my life, I hope you add this restaurant so I may warn other tripadvisor users to avoid it like the plague. Thanks.
“Pizza some of the best”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Four family members, wife and I went here for pizza. We all had salads which were good. Four of us split a large house special which we rated great. Two had chicken etc., and thought if great and with more cheese than most places, which they liked.

“Excellent pizza!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Four of us went here for pizza on a Saturday night. My wife and I have been here before and enjoyed the pizza. Our accompanying relatives thought it was outstanding too. Both had the house special with a number of toppings included. Ranks with the best pizza in the area!

• Visited August 2013
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Disappointed to say the least!”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Maybe we should have taken then hint, when we pulled in on a Friday night and there were only 2 other cars in the lot. We went a head and went in, going off of the the other reviews posted on here, hoping for a fantastic Friday Night Fish Fry. Boy was I wrong! I ordered the Haddock, which was dry and a little on the chewier side, like it had sat in a warming oven for too long. Another person in our group ordered the Spaghetti and Meatballs, he said it was so disgusting he couldn't even eat it. He did make a comment to our server about it, and she just acted like she didn't hear him. I would never eat here again, let alone recommend it. Next time we will eat across the street at Perkins!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JV18
Madison, Wisconsin
“Poor pizza, worse attitude.”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I ordered a pizza for take out and sat at the bar sipping a carry - in bottled water. The bartender/waitress/owner? seemed to accept my order but when she brought the pizza to me she made a very snide comment about "we don't usually allow people to do that" and pushed the pizza at me. I was taken aback and did not understand her sudden hostility. I paid for the pizza and left. I still don't know what I did wrong (didn't order a drink, I assume). The reuben pizza was pretty poor - lots of cheeze but what tasted like mayo for sauce. I liked it better than the 2 people I shared it with. I hate to write a poor review but rarely have I been shown such poor attitude. I would hope she could have better addressed what I did to set her off. With so many choices nearby I would go elsewhere.

• Visited August 2012
Northwoods
“good pizza”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Above average tasting pizza and sandwiches. Typical bar atmosphere.