“Old style 60's supperclub”

Plantation Supper Club
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Woodruff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2013

You kind of feel like you have stepped back in time to a 60's Supperclub when you go here. If you are lucky a guy in the neighborhood might happen to be in playing the piano in the bar. Speaking of the bar, they have crackers and cheese to munch on while waiting for your table. Their prime ribs is good, but my favorite is their grilled shrimp. Best of both worlds get the combo. I also love that with every meal you get your own plate with 3 or 4 appetizers on it, I think the last time I was there it had a cucumber rye bread, chicken wing, and barbequed frank.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped on A Friday night and enjoyed an outstanding meal. The veal Oscar was perfectly cooked, loved the wild rice pilaf as well. Sour dough bread was also good. It. Would be hard to find better food at a better price in the area

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Free appetizer with the meal were lame. I heard they Re the same appetizers his dad uses to offer. Time to update! Food was good, not spectacular. Service was odd. The wait staff has been there forever, like 20 years. They are a little unprofessional, acting a little too personal. We tried it, but would not go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Over the years have been there more than a few times. Seems the food kept getting worse till I decided enough was enough. The owner is also the hostess and she has been anything but friendly. Food mediocre at best.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We (three couples) drove an hour to try this restaurant one Saturday night. At about 6:15 the place was packed with cars. Luck was on our side and we were seated right away. The decor was a bit 70's, but the dining experience was matched with an era gone by. The menu was extensive and the wine list very nice. Prime rib was the special 8-12 oz for $13.95 they also offered two larger portions. After we ordered, the wait staff brought out three plates of appetizers included with our meal! We each had a chicken wing, a cocktail sausage and a toast cheesy wonderful thing. Even though they were packed they never made us feel rushed. The prime rib was good and my friend had the Ahea Tuna and loved it, even the baked potato was above average. I would go her again for sure,