“Best chocolate malts EVER!!!”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Woodruff
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Culver's is a little pricey but when up in the northern woods of Wisconsin, we always manage to visit for one of their chocolate malts! This place makes the BEST chocolate malts around-rich, thick, creamy...HEAVEN!!.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I used the drive thru which was efficient and friendly. The food came out nice and hot, just the way I ordered it. I'll be back to use up all the rest of my coupons. My mother-in-law even sends me hers.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I am always impressed by the service and quality food this chain serves up, no matter which location you go to. The Woodruff store is no exception. Consistency is the name of the game, and the food and service here are consistently good.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great service and great food. No light salad dressing is the only reason it gets a very good and not excellent! Southern Wisconsin has light ranch and I hope they can add that back up here as they said they used to have it.