“Prefect hotel to stay”

Days Inn Buffalo WY
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Our family was going yellowstone and on iur way we stop in buffalo. checked in at econolodge nice guy at the desk very helpful. recommanded a greak steak house called winchester. our room was clean confortable beds plasma tv with movie channels breakfast wad good with biscuit and gravy. we enjoyed our stay. Thank you guys for making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank jamiew1090
Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank You M. Qasim Khan General Manager Days Inn Buffalo WY

Reviewed 16 May 2012

A nice welcome from a friendly man. The room was lovely, a nice size with microwave, fridge and decent tv. It was very clean and the beds were very very comfortable.

The breakfast was fine, cereals,juice, waffles, biscuits and gravy plus pastries, toast etc. Plenty of choice.

Across the road were a few fast food outlets. The town is a nice little town for a stroll.

Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mtp123
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband was traveling from helena Montana to Colorado to see my parents so we decide to stop in buffalo. We went to hotel to check the rates and we found Econolodge their rates was better than other hotels with hot breakfast. Room was spacious. Clean bathrooms with comfortable beds even plasma tv. The gentleman at the desk was nice and polite. Gave us direction to a very good steak house. We will recommend this hotel to anyone that comes through buffalo. Thanks for great room we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank 1012kathy

Reviewed 15 May 2012

we had a soccor tournament in sheridan in may so we decide to stay in buffalo because sheridan was full and could not find any rooms. so we called to econolodge and they had rooms. we booked five rooms for our group. when we arrived we had warm welcome. the lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. our room was clean beds were comfortable. internet worked great. they also had hot breakfast which was a plus. we really enjoyed our stay there and would be back next year for an other game.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackw1976

Reviewed 24 April 2012

A perfect fit for our late night arrival for a one night stay. Room was clean and roomy. Staff were congenial and helpful and complimentary breakfast was simple and satisfying.

Room Tip: A main floor room offers parking right in front of the door.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rickwesty
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

EconoLodge
Buffalo, WY

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Great rooms, wonderful staff, resturant across the street.

• Stayed: March 2012
7  Thank Nancy2457
fun84, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Reviewed 6 March 2012

It was nice motel to stay. Great rooms good breakfast. Low rates with good service what else you can ask for.

• Stayed: March 2012