“The service was average. The room was clean and OK for the...”

Days Inn Buffalo WY
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Belle Fourche
“The service was average. The room was clean and OK for the...”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The service was average. The room was clean and OK for the amount we paid for the night. It is in a good location: near restaurants, gas stations, and Interstates. The heater could've worked better. The lights could have been brighter for 'reading. The internet service didn't work. Breakfast was a little disappointing, but it served it's purpose. If you're not expecting at 4-star hotel, I guess it was OK.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! Our internet provider been having some issue with their service but we change the internet provider and the issue has been taken fixed. Again I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Buffalo WY

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We needed a pet friendly place for one night on our cross country drive. The room was spacious, the internet fast and the breakfast was tasty. There was a fridge with a freezer in the room (good since it was very hot when we were traveling and we needed to re-freeze our cooler ice). For hair washing, I recommend bringing your own shampoo & conditioner if you have long hair. My room had a love seat in it which was nice; my parents had a chair and table only.

It is very close to downtown Buffalo, which I highly recommend a stroll through. I went for a run from our hotel and got to downtown within 5 minutes. Lots to see. The road this hotel is on has a few fast food places to choose from.

I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Very helpful staff. Clean and quiet rooms, that look like they been recently updated. We checked in at 5pm and wanted to know where a good place to eat was. We were told Winchesters, and they were right. It was one of the best steaks I've had. The breakfast was one of the best we've seen on our 15 day trip. Highly recommended

• Stayed September 2013
Meridian, ID
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I needed palace last minute and had stayed at Days Inn before so I booked this hotel. It is OK for me but I wouldn't let my family stay here. It obviously used to be another chain and they have hung a banner over the name. The room carpet was filthy, the tub did not drain and there were many flying insects in the room.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-684-2219.

M.Qasim Khan
Buffalo, WY

Travellers are raving about these Buffalo hotels

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We needed a reasonably priced place for an overnight on a recent trip. We chose this facility .. it was clean, comfortable, convenient and reasonably priced. The room was quite large, the bed comfortable, the shower had plenty of hot water, the wi-fi worked, and the breakfast presented a decent selection.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Arkansas
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was a pretty typical Days inn, room was clean and comfortable. We (along with some other guests) thought the breakfast was at 6:00 but was at 6:30 which was a little inconvinient. There was a Hardee's accross the street which we went to but would not go to again. Went over for dinner and it was extremely slow service and then again for breakfast, very slow. I realize this has nothing to do with the motel just wanted to through that in. I liked that you could park right in front of the room, that always makes me feel more comfortable. I would stay here again, good value and clean my two major requirements.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this review, 3 September 2013