“Great food and great staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Winchester Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Eatonton, Georgia
“Great food and great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had dinner here with another couple as we made our way to Yellowstone. Had read the reviews and oh, were they accurate. Great food and great service. The Chicken Pot Pies the girls got were wonderful, and the liver and onions that the boys got, was to die for.

• Visited June 2014

Edinburgh
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

They don't take reservations and there was a queue when we arrived. However they took my name, promised a table in around 30 minutes and we grabbed a seat at the bar. Great conversation with the lady working behind the bar and other travellers. Table arrived as promised and a nice steak meal was supplied by friendly and efficient waiting staff.

Visited June 2014
Warrenton, Missouri
“Friendly Service, Good Eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had a good steak dinner here. Rustic interior. The price seemed reasonable. I loved my waitress. She really made me feel at home. The restaurant was on the main drag going to the interstate.

Visited June 2014
Clemson, South Carolina
“Average food, below average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Food was very average. I had roasted top sirloin. It was tender but had little taste. The house salad was what one would expect but not bad and the baked potato was Good. Although the bread was good, it was cold when served.

The service was bad. She seemed to be very preoccupied with something other than work. Nothing she did from the time I was seated till I left was correct. I had already ordered when I overheard from another table there were specials. One of which I would have ordered. No refill on water after requested until I was getting up to leave. When she addedwater to my glass, she laid the water container on top of my glass filling it to the top with some of the water from the glass going back into the water container! She brought the wrong desert out. I will stop but could go on.

The restaurant was busy but no excuse for the service.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kansas City, Missouri
“Chicken pot pie sans veggies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I decided to split the chicken pot pie with the mile high puff pastry. It came with a side of corn and a salad, which was fortunate because the chicken pot pie consisted of huge chunks of chicken, gravy and crust. No peas, carrots or other veggies one would expect. Very disappointing!

Visited July 2014