“Great stay”

SureStay Plus Hotel Buffalo
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

On our way elsewhere in Wyoming, just happened to find this hotel. It was a nice hotel. Glad we stayed!

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Nice hotel and they are pet friendly. I chose this loc over the Quality Inn in Sheridan because this hotel charged $10 for my dog and the other hotel was charging $25 (what a rip off).

LCD TV and large rooms also go a long way to making this a great value.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Thought the location may be questioable but it was great!!! Nice town and easy to get to from I90. Try this one! The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This is a great hotel. We stopped here on our way cross country. The rooms aree decent and clean. They have a pool and gym and best of all is the staff. We got to the morning continental breakfast well after it had closed and they were so gracious to let us get some food. We didn't ask. They offered. I give this hotel a huge thumbs up!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This was one of the BEST Comfort Inn properties we have stayed at!!!! Staff was extremely friendly & helpful as we checked in & thru the whole stay. They showed us menus from local restaurants which was helpful in choosing where to have dinner.
Internet worked great...hot breakfast was delicious.....rooms were VERY clean & roomy with comfortable beds & pillows. Plenty of towels left for us.
Didn't have time to use the pool & exercise areas but they looked great as well.
I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone & will stay there if ever in Buffalo again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2012

The staff at this hotel was extremely friendly and helpful. When we checked in, I asked where to eat and where would the staff person go if he were going out to grab a bite and he suggested the Dash Inn, which was close to the hotel (and I read about it on this site). The gal behind the front desk this morning (Lydia) was a real gem....she was working so hard with tending the front desk as well as the breakfast room and always with a smile and ready to answer questions and be as helpful as she could be. Beds were very comfortable and hotel was nice and clean. Only complaint I have is that I booked through Travelocity and Comfort Inn would not allow us the travelers points because we did not book directly through the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This looks like an old hotel that has a new addition. I stayed for several days in the new addition that does not have doors to the outside. As a lone female traveler, I see individual outside doors as a safety issue. I stayed on the second floor, there is an elevator. The room was extremly clean, kudos to the housekeeping staff. The indoor pool area was very clean also. Breakfast was the usual but the area was clean and well stocked. However, I was using the wireless internet about 11 pm and it kept shutting off. I called the desk and reported the wireless was off. The next time it went off I called back. She said she had turned it off and restarted it already. The desk lady told me to call the number on my desk and see if I could get it fixed. I was annoyed that she wanted me to contact the wireless company, nevertheless I called and got an answering machine, left a message, but did not get a return call. I could not finish what I was doing. Wireless connectivity is an important feature for me and I wont stay here again. Also there is no HBO or Showtime on the television.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo