“Very accommodating and friendly!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Horn Motel

Big Horn Motel
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
easton, pa
“Very accommodating and friendly!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Great value, clean rooms, very comfortable. Welcoming feel with good amenities inside the rooms. All around an excellent stay! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something in this area.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean with microwave and refrigerator. It was nice and quiet. Loved it! They had fruit and home made brownies out for breakfast. The brownies were great. This is a great motor inn. If you have to have all the bells and whistles this would not be the place for you.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank sbhazlett
Lexington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Accepts dogs! Very friendly service. Very clean and spacious rooms. Beds have same fuzzy blankets we have at home. Shower is super powered! Fridge & microwave in rooms. Great price - discounted for Military past or present (more places should follow this). Overall very pleased with Big Horn Motel way better than the chain hotels.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda W
Lusk, WY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Very clean, very nice motel. Skip the name brands and come downtown. Walking distance to a gorgeous downtown district filled with shops and cafés. Don't miss this place. Great hospitality and great location. The owner of the establishment was kind enough to ask if I was a veteran. For this I received a discount.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JEMELLOTT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. I was surprised how well I slept being away from home. Great location, you are just a short distance from the old downtown district and the Clear Creek Trail is just a block behind the motel. Trudy is great, loaned me an iron and ironing board and didn't even give me any grief when I locked myself out of the room. I would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank BRM1001
Bellaire, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

After reading the other reviews I was shocked to arrive at the Big Horn to find the carpet stained and someone else's hair on my pillow. It was late by the time I noticed the soiled pillow case, so I just didn't use that pillow. Trudy friendly and kind, and I loved her pottery. Aside from the minor issue of the pillow it is a nice little motel for the price.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
Trudy S, Owner at Big Horn Motel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
This review makes me sad. I only wish the guest would have contacted me immediately so I could have made this right for her. We really do care to do our ultimate best in cleaning and customer service. Obviously we missed this when we changed out the bedding. The only consolation I can give now are my word that every bed has clean linens every time and my sincerest apologies.
T. M.Schoonover
Owner/manager
Big Horn Motel
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

And expect to get what you pay for your expectations will be exceeded. What a lovely warm welcome we received. The room was clean and bed comfy. We had the best nights sleep of our holiday so far. Bathroom small but serviceable. Wi fi worked brilliantly which is important for us.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple